Zynga invited the media to its new headquarters in San Francisco this week to show off its latest games. It's at the corner of 8th and Townsend in a former warehouse district that's now also home to bars, nightclubs and plenty of startups. Zynga has made the interior look more like an art space than a company headquarters.
Zynga in pictures
China's smartphone market slows...IBM's latest Power8 servers do cloud work...Facebook tests in-app search...and more tech news.
Zynga founder Mark Pincus is rejoining the gaming company as CEO effective immediately, replacing Don Mattrick, who led Zynga for less than two years.
While other retailers clamor for your cash by throwing their doors open Thanksgiving night, Apple's Black Friday special appeals to your philanthropic side.
Mark Pincus, who founded Zynga in 2007 and gave up his CEO title less than a year ago, is now giving up all his operational duties at the company.
Zynga plans to buy U.K.-based game developer NaturalMotion for about US$527 million while cutting 15 percent of its own workforce.
Popular social games like Farmville, Mafia Wars and Fishville may soon be available to Google users, if recent rumors turn out to be accurate. Google has reportedly invested between US$100 and $200 million in the social gaming company Zynga, and the...
It looks like Zynga, the casual online games developer known for its wildly popular farm simulations, ticking off Facebook, and alleged "lead generation" scams just added another lifeline to its list of audience-expanding deals by cozying up to Yahoo...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple has sold 1 billion iPhones
- Pokémon Go craze shows Apple an augmented reality future
- Samsung’s massive 15TB SSD can be yours -- for about $10K
- Warning: The new Marvel: Ultimate Alliance PC ports are a disastrous mess
- After delays, Lenovo finally ships its first OLED laptop
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- CCDrupal DeveloperWA
- CCBI Delivery Project ManagerVIC
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/SQL Server) 160812/AP/553Asia
- FTEnvironment Management AnalystACT
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- FTChange and Release ManagerVIC
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- CCData Integration specialistACT
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- CCFMW DevelopersACT