A new bill in Congress would require law enforcement agencies to get court-ordered warrants before targeting U.S. residents in searches of electronic communications collected by the National Security Agency.
A U.S. Congress committee has overwhelmingly approved legislation designed to stop the bulk collection of U.S. phone records by the National Security Agency.
U.S. lawmakers want their counterparts in the European Parliament to back away from a resolution that would split up Google by separating search engines from other online services.
U.S. lawmakers got a report card on Friday: they've been graded by the Electronic Frontier Foundation and other groups on whether they are effectively reining in the National Security Agency's surveillance programs.
The U.S. House of Representatives has voted to limit the National Security Agency's ability to search U.S. records, after a similar provision was stripped out of a bill intended to rein in the agency.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
- Samsung isn't giving up on Android Wear, it's just not making any new Android Wear watches
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCMS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCIT Systems AnalystACT
- FTDevOps SpecialistVIC
- CCProject Manager NetworksNSW
- FTLinux System EngineersNSW
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCSoftware DevelopersACT
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Team Leader Applications SupportACT
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork Access Specialist - Telecommunications (Apply now)!!NSW
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- FTStorage SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW