Hackers are exploiting the just-disclosed unpatched bug in Internet Explorer (IE) to launch drive-by attacks from malicious Web sites, security researchers said today.
Zero day exploit
Microsoft on Sunday confirmed it's investigating an unpatched bug in VBScript that hackers could exploit to plant malware on Windows XP machines running Internet Explorer (IE).
Microsoft today announced that it will issue an emergency security update for Internet Explorer (IE), but postponed setting a ship date for the fix until tomorrow.
Hackers exploited an unpatched vulnerability in Microsoft's Internet Explorer (IE) browser to break into some of the firms targeted in a widespread attack that compromised Google's and Adobe's corporate networks last year and earlier this month, McAf...
Yahoo was one of more than 30 companies hit by a sophisticated online attack from China, designed to steal intellectual property and collect information on Chinese dissidents, several news sources reported Thursday.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperOther
- FTField EngineerVIC
- TPProject Manager - SalesforceVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer / Systems Engineer (January 2017 Start)QLD
- CCVideo Conferencing - PABX , Cisco, Polycom and Nortel/AvaNSW
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- FTSecurity Operations EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementVIC
- CCIngres DeveloperSA
- TPBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- CCSystems Administrator :SCCMWA
- CCProject Administrator-NSW
- CCOBIEE/ Oracle BI Analyst- Informatica & DACNSW
- CCSenior Technical Business AnalystACT
- TPSenior Business Analyst - HRISQLD
- FTSenior Software EngineerWA
- FTBusiness Analyst, Board Reporting, WealthNSW
- CCCloud Automation EngineerACT
- FTSenior Financial Planner - GeelongVIC
- FTHadoop DeveloperSA
- FTProgram ManagerQLD
- CCIteration Manager - DigitalNSW
- CCSupport OfficerSA
- CCMid-level .NET or Java Developer/Programmer - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW