Zendesk sees customer service as a way for its users to distinguish themselves from competitors and now allows them to bring that customer service advantage to their mobile, game and Web apps.
Salesforce.com is giving users of its Desk.com support application new features for embedding videos into support articles and Web pages, a move the vendor says will let them give their customers the help they need faster and more efficiently than te...
Salesforce.com wants to be the go-to option when small and medium-sized businesses decide they need better customer support software, with a series of updates to its Desk.com application.
Despite a recent selloff in technology stocks, tech IPOs just keep coming and industry watchers appear confident that the trend will continue.
Zendesk said Thursday a hacker gained access to support information for some customers of its online help desk software.
Successful technology startups are usually keen to draw attention to their hot products, not to their internal use of IT. But companies such as Groupon, Box.net, Zendesk and SlideShare can offer CIOs lessons from what they've accomplished with limite...
Zendesk has further integrated its Web-hosted help desk application with Twitter, making it possible for customer service agents to monitor Twitter posts and act on them from within the Zendesk interface.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTLevel 3 Managed Services ConsultantNSW
- CCUI DesignerNSW
- CCNetwork Security EngineerNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- TPXamarin DeveloperQLD
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTSenior Python DeveloperVIC
- FTJava Security SpecialistNSW
- CCTelecommunication Operations Specialist - Hobart/LauncestonTAS
- FTEUC Solution Architect l Large Transformation ProjectNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager / Program ManagerNSW
- CCSAP HR/Payroll Training Manager / Instructional DesignerNSW
- FTClient Service AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Automation TesterSA
- FTNode Developer / ArchitectVIC
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001VIC
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - BI, DataNSW
- TPWordpress DeveloperWA
- FTService Lifecycle Management RepresentativeVIC
- CCProgram Business Change Director - HR PayrollNSW
- CCSAP Hana and UI5 ConsultantsACT
- CCNetwork AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA