Watching a YouTube video typically requires an Internet connection, but with a little preparation the videos can be saved for later offline viewing.
We explain how to turn your raw video footage into a presentable production using Windows Live Essentials Movie Maker, a free download for Windows 7.
Now that YouTube officially supports 15-minute videos, Andy Warhol's dictum that we'd all be famous for 15 minutes has proven more than a little prescient. Viral video is nothing to scoff at. There's more than just page-view bragging rights at stake-...
In response to some recent posts about YouTube, reader Miles wrote me to ask about YouTube "buffeting" (I think he means buffering, unless YouTube has started generating strong winds in his area).
One thing I really don't like about YouTube is those "related video" suggestions that immediately pop up at the end of each clip.
Ever wish you could watch that piano-playing cat at 35,000 feet? Alas, YouTube requires a live Internet connection, and Wi-Fi is still pretty hard to find in the friendly skies.
Yesterday we talked about customizing your YouTube homepage settings -- and protecting your privacy while you're at it.
YouTube is a great place to watch the funny viral video du jour. But it can be a lot more than that. If you love preparing and sharing your own video creations, for instance, YouTube has lots of tips and tools to help you do it with ease. Even if you...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Arcam MusicBoost for iPhone 6 and 6S
- How to reinstall Windows like a pro
- Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorNSW
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- FTAppian Developer/ArchitectVIC
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- CCProduct Solution DesignerVIC
- FTManager of Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW