Watching a YouTube video typically requires an Internet connection, but with a little preparation the videos can be saved for later offline viewing.
We explain how to turn your raw video footage into a presentable production using Windows Live Essentials Movie Maker, a free download for Windows 7.
Now that YouTube officially supports 15-minute videos, Andy Warhol's dictum that we'd all be famous for 15 minutes has proven more than a little prescient. Viral video is nothing to scoff at. There's more than just page-view bragging rights at stake-...
In response to some recent posts about YouTube, reader Miles wrote me to ask about YouTube "buffeting" (I think he means buffering, unless YouTube has started generating strong winds in his area).
One thing I really don't like about YouTube is those "related video" suggestions that immediately pop up at the end of each clip.
Ever wish you could watch that piano-playing cat at 35,000 feet? Alas, YouTube requires a live Internet connection, and Wi-Fi is still pretty hard to find in the friendly skies.
Yesterday we talked about customizing your YouTube homepage settings -- and protecting your privacy while you're at it.
YouTube is a great place to watch the funny viral video du jour. But it can be a lot more than that. If you love preparing and sharing your own video creations, for instance, YouTube has lots of tips and tools to help you do it with ease. Even if you...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC