A browser-based app developed by Georgia Tech researchers is designed to help Internet users make better use of their bandwidth – and to make sure ISPs are holding up their end of the bandwidth bargain.
French security company Vupen said today that it's figured out how to hack Google's Chrome by sidestepping not only the browser's built-in "sandbox" but also by evading Windows 7's integrated anti-exploit technologies.
YouTube, which became the world's most popular video website by providing an outlet for amateur user-generated clips, is now officially expanding into streaming full-length movies online for rent.
Rumor has it that Apple is engaged in serious negotiations with Nuance. A potential deal between Apple and Nuance suggests that Apple is aggressively pursuing new voice recognition capabilities for iOS 5.
The royal wedding went off without a hitch Friday morning, and the Internet appeared to survive the event as well. Web traffic was high during the nuptials, but YouTube was able to stream the event live to millions around the world without choking (m...
An anonymous coder is messing with the heads of jailbreakers – the folks who develop and run code that lets your Apple iOS device load applications without having to rely solely on the company’s iTunes service. The twist: this code, by design, fails...
If your corporate network starts to get a bit sluggish Friday, you might have to blame Prince William and Kate Middleton.
Do you know what your employees are doing on the Web? At a minimum, they're probably goofing off watching YouTube videos. At worst, they could be steering your company toward financial ruin. In this quick guide, I'll show you how to keep an eye on em...
Google Video has been circling the drain for way too long. Good thing Google is finally pulling the plug.
YouTube is expanding its video offerings, launching a live-streaming service to complement its catalog of recorded videos.
Another sign that Google is positioning YouTube to compete with broadcast and cable TV, as well as other video-streaming services like Hulu and Netflix: YouTube Live, a new branch of the hugely popular video-sharing service, debuted on Friday.
Google's YouTube site is in the midst of an overhaul, according to a Wall Street Journal report Wednesday.
Today we all use our smartphones and our broadband-equipped home and work PCs to instantly access information and data on just about any topic via the Internet.
We take the Internet for granted now, but a lot of developments helped to make it the gargantuan shopping, socializing, commerce-helping, video-sharing behemoth it is today.
Google has acquired an Irish company for technology that will allow YouTube to automatically improve the quality of videos stored on the site.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
- AMD introduces a new Radeon Pro WX series to replace FirePro
- How to use Microsoft Edge, Windows 10's new browser
- Here are the key security features coming to Windows 10 next week
- Nvidia's latest Quadro GPU delivers a blistering 12 teraflops of performance
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCDirector - Technical Upgrade Program- Data migration, InfraNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantWA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (HP-UX/Oracle RDBMS) 160720/SA/113Asia
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- CCSenior Project OfficerACT