YouTube isn't cancelling PewDiePie's account, but the popular vlogger has lost his YouTube Red series and access to the Google Preferred advertising program.
Here's a look at the weird, wonderful, and mundane from YouTube's top trending videos of 2016.
YouTube now supports high-dynamic range video if you're rocking an HDR-capable TV.
The White House will give up its social media accounts to the next President in just a few months. Here's how it will happen.
Some under-the-hood capabilities will eventually bring the kind of customization that you would expect from a dedicated music streaming app.
Google+ Hangouts on Air is dropping the "plus," and Google's flailing social network.
A few features are getting polished, such as subscribing to new channels and changing which part of the world you want to see videos from.
Google's video service is jumping into a space that's exploded in popularity thanks to Periscope and Facebook LIve.
Software Upgrade 3.2 to Nvidia's Shield Android TV media streamer will add a number of nifty updates for higher-quality video apps and games. However, it remains pricey compared to a traditional streaming device like Roku.
The NFL and YouTube have a new agreement that brings classic NFL games in full to Google's video site, as well as more NFL content in Google search.
It's not a full solution to Content ID's woes. More like a leaky bandage. But that's better than nothing.
YouTube announced today that it is launching live streaming of 360-degree videos.
YouTube 360-degree live video is here, and you're first chance to see it will probably be during the Coachella festival on Saturday and Sunday.
The Razer Ripsaw helps send your gameplay streams to the cloud.
The popular photo-sharing app aims to become a hub for longer video.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Torment: Tides of Numenera review: The Planescape successor you've been waiting for
- DJI's rugged Matrice 200 series drones go where no drone has gone before
- Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- Qualcomm details plans for Windows 10 PCs with Snapdragon 835
- Google shifts on email encryption tool, leaving its fate unclear
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCWeb Ops EngineerACT
- CCMidrange ProvisioningNSW
- FTSAP BOBJ ConsultantACT
- FTTelecommunications Services Manager - Voice/Data/UCQLD
- FTPerformance TesterACT
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCERP Business Analyst (Time Capture/ Management) - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCProject Support OfficerNSW
- FTPMO Specialist - PermanentACT
- FTChange Manager - Large Transition ProjectNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - PeopleSoft HR/Payroll ProjectVIC
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- TPSolution Architect - Office 365QLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- FTTechnical Team Leader | ArchitectQLD
- TPDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- CCIT Infrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCIT Support TechnicianNSW
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support OfficerQLD
- CCADABAS Natural DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!!!SA