The U.S. Federal Communications Commission will adopt net neutrality rules in early 2015, maybe as soon as February, several observers believe, but few people want to predict what those rules will look like.
Technology can be awesome, when it's put to good use. A map on your phone? A satellite that can help farmers monitor their crops? Great! But not everything is so useful.
Once upon a time, life in the enterprise IT shop was fairly simple, at least conceptually speaking.
The European Commission is gearing up to solve some longstanding problems with outdated copyright and data protection laws and move ahead on new rules for roaming charges and net neutrality.
The poor design of two different smartphones, a low-resolution front camera with the new iPhone, the Moto G's lack of LTE, and the hefty price tag of the Amazon Fire led to disappointment this year when it came to smartphone releases.
After six months of contentious debate over U.S. National Security Agency surveillance programs, prompted by leaks from former government contractor Edward Snowden, the third week in December may have marked a major turning point.
For decades, scientists have fantasized about creating robots with brain-like intelligence. This year, researchers tempted by that dream made great progress on achieving what has been called the holy grail of computing.
With 2013 coming to an end, we took our annual look back at quotes from news stories over the last 12 months. Here are a handful that stuck with us through the year:
Thanks to computers and the Internet, everyone is playing games these days.
It was a typically busy year for SAP, with the company making headlines for strong sales of its HANA in-memory database, high-profile acquisitions and aggressive moves into cloud computing.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- All coverage from Computex 2016
- Agents of Mayhem hands-on: Saints Row meets SHIELD
- Top 10 emerging technologies from the World Economic Forum
- Twitter's new stickers are more useful than Snapchat
- Google Fit is getting a visual overhaul with new widget and Android Wear faces
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCMedia AnalystNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- CCProduct Solution DesignerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- FTSAP Solution Architect- Data Migration to SAP HR, payrollNSW
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorVIC
- CCSalesforce Technical Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC