Yahoo has reached an agreement to acquire Flurry, a mobile analytics company, as part of a push to grow its advertising revenue within its mobile products.
With Google, IBM, SAP, Intel and other tech titans reporting earnings this week, the focus is again on mobile and cloud technology. The general trend appears to be that the further a tech vendor has moved away from its legacy desktop-oriented product...
European privacy authorities have invited Google, Microsoft and Yahoo to discuss the implementation of a landmark ruling by Europe's top court that gives people the right to have personal information excluded from search results.
Yahoo reported falling sales and mixed results in its crucial advertising business on Tuesday, signaling further challenges ahead in CEO Marissa Mayer's efforts to turn around the aging company.
Yahoo has acquired online video streaming company RayV with the aim of distributing content to more people, particularly via mobile devices.
News about how tech sales are doing has been mixed, ahead of a flood of earnings reports from vendors.
Microsoft updated the Certificate Trust List in Windows to revoke trust for a certificate authority operated by the Indian government after it improperly issued at least 45 SSL certificates for domains owned by Google and Yahoo.
More casualties of Yahoo’s attempts to narrow the focus
The scope of a recent security breach at a digital certificate authority (CA) controlled by the Indian government is bigger than initially thought and also targeted domain names owned by Yahoo, in addition to several owned by Google.
A massive pro-democracy protest in Hong Kong may have prompted China's censors to block several foreign Internet products, including messaging apps Line and KakaoTalk, and Microsoft's OneDrive storage service.
Yahoo is shutting down a range of products, including apps from its acquisition of email management service Xobni, and its Shine women's lifestyle site.
Facebook has followed Google and Yahoo in revealing just how diverse its workforce is, and just like the other two tech giants, it's a whole lot white and a whole lot male.
Yahoo has released an Android personalisation app that could give the company a stronger foothold in mobile contextual search.
Mining personal data to deliver targeted ads is the lifeblood of Google's business -- and of many other online firms. But what if that data dries up at the source?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCUX/UI Designer DeveloperWA
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectQLD
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (NON-IT)WA
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL/Web) 160719/P/741Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTMobility Test AnalystNSW
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW