The official Twitter app for Android provides a simple, no-frills way to tweet and view your home feed from your phone. To begin, you log in or create an account. If you choose to create an account, the app will open the mobile Twitter Website in the...
Microsoft on Wednesday showed how Facebook friends will be able to influence Bing users' search results, as part of a wide-ranging update on search that also included developments for its image, maps and mobile services.
Yahoo confirmed that it has laid off 600 people, following news reports often based on Twitter messages from employees who had been let go.
Wonder what people were talking about this past year?
Raising the stakes in its war of words, Microsoft today said Google simply doesn't understand what businesses need, and is failing at pushing its way into the enterprise.
Although Firefox's usage share has been stalled for the last year, Mozilla's revenues were up 34% in 2009, largely on the back of money paid the organization by Google and other search engines.
Online advertising spending in the U.S. continued to accelerate in the third quarter, as the market rebounds from a slowdown last year.
After Facebook's struggle with one privacy issue after another this year, some in the industry are raising privacy questions about Facebook's new messaging system.
Killing recent rumours that it's launching an email killer, Facebook has unveiled a new messaging system that will envelope email, instant messages, Facebook messages and SMS.
Yahoo is denying reports that the company is in the midst of a 20 per cent reduction of its workforce.
In another high-profile departure, Michael Kirwan, formerly CIO of Yahoo, has left the company.
It was about a year ago that Yahoo!-hosted Geocities sites started going offline. For the majority of Internet users, this event was met with little fanfare; Geocities had long gone out of fashion as a free web host and been replaced by sites like My...
Yahoo caught the redesign bug and gave Yahoo Mail a big makeover.
Apple last week joined forces with Google, Facebook, Yahoo and others in an effort to dismiss patent infringement charges brought by billionaire Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen.
Yahoo's revenue grew slightly in the third quarter, even though the online advertising market has rebounded this year, as the Internet pioneer's ability to turn its fortunes around remains in question.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Samsung hopes Raspberry Pi can spread Tizen OS adoption
- 5G dreams in Barcelona: Cars, robots and VR games
- VMware gives enterprises a BYOD boost with three new tools
- Google adds warning to unencrypted emails
- Intel's Itanium to live an as HPE commits to new servers with the chip
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- CCSenior Product Specialist - Cisco CPENSW
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- CCChange LeadNSW
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Superannuation FundVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/Mobile App) 160115/JP/vhaAsia
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCIT Solution Designer (SOA / Web-services)NSW
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT