Facebook's ongoing domination of the Web reached new heights when it paired with Yahoo to integrate updates, games, and more into the number two search engine. Now that Yahoo users can enjoy Facebook without leaving Yahoo sites (click on the screen c...
Raymie Stata, named Thursday as Yahoo chief technology officer, has a tough job ahead of him: Yahoo has experienced <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/197234/bartz_yahoo_working_to_boost_flagging_user_engagement.html">flagging</a> user interest ...
Despite growing privacy concerns, an astonishing 540 million Internet users worldwide visited Facebook in April 2010, or 35.2% of the entire population of Web users, according to new data from Google. Even more incredibly, those users clicked on 570 ...
Yahoo has bought Koprol.com, an Indonesian mobile location-based-services Web company similar to Foursquare in the U.S.
Yahoo Mail and Messenger will power Nokia's mobile mail and chat services starting later this year, the companies said during a press conference on Monday.
Yahoo has agreed to buy Associated Content, an Internet company that commissions and publishes articles and other content from its network of 380,000 freelance contributors and that generates revenue from online advertising.
The City of Santa Clara has approved a plan by Yahoo allowing the Internet giant to build its new headquarters on a sprawling 46-acre (186,155 square meters) campus in the heart of Silicon Valley.
The stock market crash on Thursday afternoon took financial Web sites down with it, as people hurried online to make trades and check their investments.
Yahoo will be offering five-minute video clips containing highlights of Barclays Premier League football matches from next season, after securing an exclusive deal.
Yahoo's revenue grew slightly in the first quarter of 2010 but profits rose more strongly, as the company's display advertising business performed to management's satisfaction.
A report that Yahoo is sniffing around at hyperlocal social networking company <a href="http://foursquare.com/">Foursquare</a> has Web watchers buzzing this week.
Yahoo plans to close a beta advertising service through which small online publishers, such as individual bloggers, signed up to carry ads sold and distributed by the company in exchange for a commission.
Continuing efforts to bring more services into its online properties, Yahoo is now letting customers update their Facebook status from within Yahoo Mail.
Yahoo introduced two iPhone applications this week, including one that lets users draw a circle on a map to look for restaurants within a specific area.
Google, Yahoo, eBay, Facebook, Orange, Talk Talk and BT have singed an open letter to the Financial Times condemning a bill in parliament that they say "threatens freedom of speech and the open internet".
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 2 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 3 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 5 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- One week after patch, Flash vulnerability already exploited in large-scale attacks
- Candidates for EU's data protection job heard by the European Parliament
- Citrix's ShareFile gets document signing thanks to acquisition
- Alibaba's mobile OS in China boosted by Meizu partnership
- Your online TV watching is now being tracked across devices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW