If you kick the bucket in Japan, Yahoo has a new service that can delete your online data as well as your mortal remains.
Yahoo Japan, the country's largest Web portal, said up to 22 million user IDs may have been leaked during a hack that was discovered last week.
Two of Japan's major Internet portals were hacked earlier this week, with one warning that as many as 100,000 user accounts were compromised, including financial details.
Smart construction and good planning allowed Japan's data centers to escape virtually unharmed from the massive earthquake that rocked the country in March, a Japanese data center executive said Thursday.
Google has secured a deal to provide search results and related advertising to Yahoo Japan, Japan's most popular Web site, the two companies said Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys Max-Stream AC1900+ WiFi Range Extender RE7000 review
- Sony reveals DualShock 4 wireless adapter for PCs
- Exclusive no more: Sony's PlayStation Now is bringing hundreds of PS3 games to PCs
- AMD sweetens its 6- and 8-core FX chips with free Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- Twitter rolls out night mode in its iOS app
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160822/AP/259Asia
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- FTCyber Security Sales Executive / Account DirectorNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCInfrastructure Security EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia