The "paperless office" has long been held up as a goal for businesses large and small, but few have come even close. The average office worker, in fact, still generates roughly two pounds of paper waste every day, according to the U.S. EPA.
The first large-scale analysis of a fundamental type of software known as firmware has revealed poor security practices that could present opportunities for hackers probing the "Internet of Things."
Xerox is offering managed service tools for enterprises that want to reduce the costs of remote printing.
Xerox has issued the first software patch intended to fix a problem in some multi-function printers that causes characters to be incorrectly reproduced when scanned.
A software bug that caused some characters to be substituted for others in scans by some Xerox machines is more serious than previously thought.
Bob Metcalfe, Dave Boggs and the rest of the scientists at Xerox Palo Alto Research Center in 1973 were a lot like young developers at a Silicon Valley startup today.
Xerox revealed the latest research developments taking place within its labs at The Xerox Research Centre of Canada (XRCC), which develops two to three patents each week and over 130 inventions per year.
Both cost-conscious and environmentally conscious organizations are striving to do more with less these days. The rationale is simple: Investing in more energy-efficient hardware, for example, means lower energy bills and a smaller carbon footprint. ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- The so-called Universal Stylus Initiative launches without the three biggest players
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube get in on presidential debates
- More than half of PCs don't have Windows 10 AU yet, and no one's quite sure why
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCChange and Communications ManagerQLD
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCEnterprise Application ArchitectQLD
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC