Mark Pincus is stepping down as CEO of Zynga and will be replaced by the head of Microsoft's Xbox business, Don Mattrick, Zynga announced on Monday.
It seems like Microsoft can't catch a break with gamers these days, every time we hear some good news it's quickly followed by bad. We got past (more or less) the Xbox One used game/Internet requirement debacle finally, but now there's more give and ...
Microsoft has announced that Xbox One will go on sale in 21 markets this November for $US499.
The U.S. International Trade Commission has turned down a request for a ban on Microsoft's Xbox after finding that the gaming device did not infringe a patent owned by Google's Motorola Mobility unit.
Microsoft brushed off a dubious hacker's claim on Thursday that he stole 47 million account credentials for Microsoft's Xbox Live gaming service.
American Express is rolling out a new service on Twitter that lets card holders make purchases on the social network through specialized tweets.
Microsoft has acquired id8 Group R2 Studios to boost its Xbox team, in a deal that unnamed sources leaked to some media outlets last week.
Virgin Gaming, Xbox and 343 Industries have partnered up to launch a free “Halo 4 Infinity Challenge” that gives gamers a shot at over 2800 prizes.
I actually kind of like Adam Sessler (see Sessler's cathartic Soapbox, "Killzone Mailbag"), though I have no idea what to make of Morgan "like huge frigging dragons!" Webb. And Bethesda's been a favorite developer for me personally since Morrowind. S...
Streaming TV may soon be coming to an Xbox near you.
Nintendo reports that a Web server for its U.S. unit was hacked. The attack on Nintendo shows that this new era of hacking isn't going to end any time soon, and should serve as a wakeup call for other companies that were hoping this was purely a Sony...
To paraphrase, it doesn't take the most powerful nations on earth to create the next global conflict -- nope, just some skyscrapers-go-boom-now developers, channeling contemporary doomsayers.
Sony Japan’s explanation for the PSN’s takedown yesterday didn’t tell us much, but -- nearly a week and a half on -- at least the company apologized. Sony’s deputy president Kazuo Hirai took the stage, bent forward as if to touch his toes in a deep a...
If you're waiting for Microsoft's official do-it-yourself motion-sensing PC kit, you won't have to wait much longer. Microsoft says the Kinect for Windows software development kit (beta) will ship this spring, and they've put up a research page to pr...
Poor Duke, he just can't catch a break. He's been delayed once again. Well, for a month--from May 6 back to June 14, so just after E3 2011.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia Lumia 830 review: Punching above its weight
- 2 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 3 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 4 Bose QuietComfort 25 review: A traveller's companion
- 5 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Drupal: If you weren't quick to patch, assume your site was hacked
- Smartphone share of overall mobile phone sales stalling at 70 percent
- Pirate Bay co-founder found guilty of hacking in Denmark
- Germany backs plan to retain personal flight data across EU
- China: Facebook not banned, but must follow the rules
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW