Microsoft has confirmed that the next-gen "Project Scorpio" Xbox will run games at native 4K resolution. But hitting that goal likely involves some compromises.
Microsoft has added new Web forms that allow users to report hate speech that can be found on Microsoft services like Xbox Live, Skype, and OneDrive.
Microsoft envisions a future where headsets, keyboards, controllers, and all your PC peripherals run seamlessly on the Xbox One's wireless signal. But should you care?
The Razer Ripsaw helps send your gameplay streams to the cloud.
Killer Instinct hits Windows 10 with cross-platform purchases, saves, and multiplayer.
The Australian appetite for gaming has pushed local sales to almost $3 billion in 2015.
The update arrives November 12 and brings with it a retooled interface and a load of new features.
Microsoft's digital assistant arrives on the Xbox One in 2016, but Xbox One Experience Preview testers will get to try it later this year.
Westfield Sydney on Pitt Street will be home to Microsoft’s upcoming flagship store in the Asia Pacific. It will be where the buck stops on troubleshooting and where it starts on signature edition hardware.
With the start of the U.S. professional football season around the corner, Microsoft unveiled the new tech it's going to be providing coaches and fans this season as part of its ongoing partnership with the National Football League.
Computers up to six years old will be able to upgrade to Windows 10 for free when Microsoft releases it globally on 29 July.
Microsoft is opening up app development for the Xbox One with the launch of a kit that will be available to all developers, bringing the console closer to the Windows 10 space.
From Cortana to Xbox streaming and the audacious Windows Holographic, these are the biggest announcements from Microsoft's Windows 10 Consumer Preview event.
The artificial wall between Xbox players and PC gamers will get torn down with Microsoft's upcoming Windows 10, which allows streaming of Xbox One games to PCs and even lets gamers on the two disparate platforms play together.
Microsoft has inked a deal with Foxtel to bring its Play content service to the Xbox One -- months after Sony brought the service to its PS4.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AMD drops Radeon RX 460, RX 470 prices ahead of Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1050 launch
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- iPads and Apple TV aimed at transforming patient care
- This week in games: Diablo 4 whispers, Civilization VI launch
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTCRM Developer - MS Dynamics CRMNSW
- CCSenior Java Developer-Java SE 8, HTTP APIs, Protocol BuffersNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Security) 161018/AP/383Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- CCSenior Procurement SpecialistVIC
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (SQL/Web) 161027/SA/842Asia
- CCAutomation Test AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - PIMAsia
- CCWeb Content EditorQLD
- CCSAS DI DeveloperNSW
- CCCisco Wi-Fi Network Engineer - SurveyorNSW
- FTAgile Tools and Methods AnalystVIC
- CCInformation Security Consultant - RSA ArcherNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (PC LAN Support) 161028/JP/203Asia
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- CCDevOps/Automation EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC