The Razer Ripsaw helps send your gameplay streams to the cloud.
Killer Instinct hits Windows 10 with cross-platform purchases, saves, and multiplayer.
The Australian appetite for gaming has pushed local sales to almost $3 billion in 2015.
The update arrives November 12 and brings with it a retooled interface and a load of new features.
Microsoft's digital assistant arrives on the Xbox One in 2016, but Xbox One Experience Preview testers will get to try it later this year.
Westfield Sydney on Pitt Street will be home to Microsoft’s upcoming flagship store in the Asia Pacific. It will be where the buck stops on troubleshooting and where it starts on signature edition hardware.
With the start of the U.S. professional football season around the corner, Microsoft unveiled the new tech it's going to be providing coaches and fans this season as part of its ongoing partnership with the National Football League.
Computers up to six years old will be able to upgrade to Windows 10 for free when Microsoft releases it globally on 29 July.
Microsoft is opening up app development for the Xbox One with the launch of a kit that will be available to all developers, bringing the console closer to the Windows 10 space.
From Cortana to Xbox streaming and the audacious Windows Holographic, these are the biggest announcements from Microsoft's Windows 10 Consumer Preview event.
The artificial wall between Xbox players and PC gamers will get torn down with Microsoft's upcoming Windows 10, which allows streaming of Xbox One games to PCs and even lets gamers on the two disparate platforms play together.
Microsoft has inked a deal with Foxtel to bring its Play content service to the Xbox One -- months after Sony brought the service to its PS4.
Microsoft has pushed back the launch date of the Xbox One in mainland China, saying it needs more time to polish the system before it goes for sale.
Alienware is moving into the living room with the announcement of its compact Alpha PC.
China has approved the sale of 5 million Xbox One units, opening the way for Microsoft to make a big splash in the country's emerging console sector.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Immigration Minister Peter Dutton becomes Creepy internet meme
- Dick Smith relaunches as online-only business
- Giphy Keys wants to be the default iOS keyboard for GIF lovers
- Report: HTC to finally launch Android Wear smartwatch in June
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCMid Range Developer (Senior .NET Developer)QLD
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCWindows Automation EngineerVIC
- FTTrading System QAAsia
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCService DeskWA
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Workforce ManagementVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperSA