The Razer Ripsaw helps send your gameplay streams to the cloud.
Killer Instinct hits Windows 10 with cross-platform purchases, saves, and multiplayer.
The Australian appetite for gaming has pushed local sales to almost $3 billion in 2015.
The update arrives November 12 and brings with it a retooled interface and a load of new features.
Microsoft's digital assistant arrives on the Xbox One in 2016, but Xbox One Experience Preview testers will get to try it later this year.
Westfield Sydney on Pitt Street will be home to Microsoft’s upcoming flagship store in the Asia Pacific. It will be where the buck stops on troubleshooting and where it starts on signature edition hardware.
With the start of the U.S. professional football season around the corner, Microsoft unveiled the new tech it's going to be providing coaches and fans this season as part of its ongoing partnership with the National Football League.
Computers up to six years old will be able to upgrade to Windows 10 for free when Microsoft releases it globally on 29 July.
Microsoft is opening up app development for the Xbox One with the launch of a kit that will be available to all developers, bringing the console closer to the Windows 10 space.
From Cortana to Xbox streaming and the audacious Windows Holographic, these are the biggest announcements from Microsoft's Windows 10 Consumer Preview event.
The artificial wall between Xbox players and PC gamers will get torn down with Microsoft's upcoming Windows 10, which allows streaming of Xbox One games to PCs and even lets gamers on the two disparate platforms play together.
Microsoft has inked a deal with Foxtel to bring its Play content service to the Xbox One -- months after Sony brought the service to its PS4.
Microsoft has pushed back the launch date of the Xbox One in mainland China, saying it needs more time to polish the system before it goes for sale.
Alienware is moving into the living room with the announcement of its compact Alpha PC.
China has approved the sale of 5 million Xbox One units, opening the way for Microsoft to make a big splash in the country's emerging console sector.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTFront End DeveloperACT
- FTInformatica Powercenter SpecialistNSW
- CCQA OfficerACT
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CC12 months + 2x12 months | $80/hr | NV1 Project Manager | Large govt departmentACT
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- FTFunctional Business Analyst Dynamic AXNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Contributions TaxNSW
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer (IBM/Oracle/SQL) 160524/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- CCRevalidations OfficerACT
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCScrum MasterACT
- CCIT Change CoordinatorNSW
- CCSystems Analyst (HTML/JAVA/Wireless & Mobile) 160525/SA/443Asia
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD