Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam review: a compact return to the series' roots
Pinball FX 2: Marvel Pinball on XBox 360 features some of the comic book titan's biggest and best known franchises
Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom: Good musical score, inventive puzzles, interesting story, budget price
Splatterhouse review: Namco's retro beat 'em up has been given a fresh lick of paint
Fighter Uncaged review: Kinect's first fighting game falls flat on its face
Kinect review: We put the Xbox 360's new motion controller through its paces -- is Kinect worth it?
Shaun White Skateboarding for Xbox 360, PC, Nintendo Wii and PS3 had potential to be a great game. Unfortunately, it isn't.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 for Xbox 360 was a huge disappointment
Create for Xbox 360, PC, PS3 and Nintendo Wii captures the experience of imagination and construction in digital form
Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage for Xbox 360 and PS3 is riddled with insanely violent battles with huge amounts of blood
Costume Quest for PS3 and Xbox 360 follows a pair of trick-or-treating siblings who are swept into a fantastic mission to save Halloween
RPG Fable III improves on its predecessor
If the apocalypse looks anything like Enslaved: Odyssey to the West, the end of the world can't come soon enough
James Bond 007: Bloodstone for XBox 360, PS3, PC and Nintendo DS features some impressively detailed environments but suffers from repetitive gameplay
Quantum Theory on the Xbox 360 bears a lot of resemblance to Gears of War
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- nbn on track to meet its financial year plan: Bill Morrow
- Roving Rachel's best crowd-funded travel products that are online right now
- Foxtel, Village and ISPs yet to agree on the cost of blocking pirate sites
- Why Microsoft won't extend the Windows 10 free upgrade offer
- Samsung's Raspberry Pi-like Artik 10 priced higher at $149.99
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- CCIBM MDM SpecialistVIC
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- CCChange LeadACT
- FTGeneral Manager: Applications DevelopmentVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer, renewable contractAsia
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- CCinstructional DesignerACT
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW