First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Pinball FX 2: Marvel Pinball on XBox 360 features some of the comic book titan's biggest and best known franchises
Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom: Good musical score, inventive puzzles, interesting story, budget price
Splatterhouse review: Namco's retro beat 'em up has been given a fresh lick of paint
Fighter Uncaged review: Kinect's first fighting game falls flat on its face
Kinect review: We put the Xbox 360's new motion controller through its paces -- is Kinect worth it?
Shaun White Skateboarding for Xbox 360, PC, Nintendo Wii and PS3 had potential to be a great game. Unfortunately, it isn't.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 for Xbox 360 was a huge disappointment
Create for Xbox 360, PC, PS3 and Nintendo Wii captures the experience of imagination and construction in digital form
Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage for Xbox 360 and PS3 is riddled with insanely violent battles with huge amounts of blood
Costume Quest for PS3 and Xbox 360 follows a pair of trick-or-treating siblings who are swept into a fantastic mission to save Halloween
RPG Fable III improves on its predecessor
If the apocalypse looks anything like Enslaved: Odyssey to the West, the end of the world can't come soon enough
James Bond 007: Bloodstone for XBox 360, PS3, PC and Nintendo DS features some impressively detailed environments but suffers from repetitive gameplay
Quantum Theory on the Xbox 360 bears a lot of resemblance to Gears of War
Review: Saw II: Flesh and Blood for Xbox 360 and PS3 features victim-rescuing puzzles but lacks in combat
Latest News Articles
- Samsung Galaxy S5 specs appear online with Quad HD display
- Oracle may get second chance to prove Google infringed on Java copyrights
- The Moore's Law blowout sale is ending, Broadcom's CTO says
- Core wars redux: Intel to ship 15-core chip
- Careers site Glassdoor raises $50M, plans to grow staff, expand abroad
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Google Edition
- 2 Aldi's new budget 8in Android tablet has 3G, makes phone calls
- 3 Samsung targets Galaxy of kids with latest tablet
- 4 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
- 5 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- TabletsView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »