GamePro has just learned that Square Enix is still considering releasing Final Fantasy XIV Online on the Xbox 360 as well as the PC and PlayStation 3, contradicting what was announced at yesterday's Sony press conference, where the game was touted as...
Rumored, hinted at in empty achievement lists (thank you, Xbox360Achievements.org), and now made official: Halo: Reach is coming to the Xbox 360.
Microsoft calls it "Project Natal." It's a new piece of technology that uses depth-sensing cameras, microphones, and specialized software to enable voice and facial recognition, full body motion sensing, and the ability to play just about any game wi...
Sony's PlayStation 3 and Microsoft's Xbox 360 have both hit sales milestones in Japan in the last week.
The newly launched Colin McRae Dirt2 trailer is a 39 second appeal to red-blooded gamer bogans.
Just how much is a lost Xbox 360 worth? Could it be $83,333 per week? $11,111 per day? $463 per hour? Make that $1 million total, or how much either an extraordinarily irate or incredibly enterprising Yale film major is suing US Airways for, after so...
Microsoft today unveiled its new Xbox 360 Resident Evil Limited Edition console bundle. The bundle has a recommended retail price of $569 and includes a red Xbox Elite console with a 120GB hard drive, along with a matching red wireless controller and...
iiNet customers to receive quota-free Xbox Live downloads
Is Halo 3: Recon an expansion or stand-alone game? According to Bungie, quoted in the December issue of Game Informer, it's both.
Attention movie aficionados: Blockbuster is reportedly in the process of building a set-top box that can stream movies to your TV. Responding to Microsoft's Xbox 360's movie downloads and Roku player's Netflix rental services, Blockbuster is also try...
Rockstar co-founder Dan Houser says he's "not sure" when the promised downloadable content will arrive on Xbox 360.
Surprise! Gears of War 2 did very well in its first three days at retail, thank you. But not as good as Halo 3, which sold well above 2 million in the first 24 hours last September.
Reports of abnormally high bannings from Xbox Live have swelled on the internet in recent days, suggesting that Microsoft anti-piracy ninjas are inadvertently banning players again for gaining early access to hit games like Gears of War 2, which laun...
Microsoft today announced a price drop for the XBox 360 video game and entertainment system in Australia.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Windows 10 Mobile Creators Update review: The future is increasingly uncertain
- Finsix Dart-C charger review: Tiny, powerful, and worth the expense
- How to delete and disable location history in the Windows 10 Creators Update
- Staples is selling a color laser printer for $75
- Optane Memory review: Why you may want Intel's futuristic cache in your PC
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)QLD
- FTPMO CoordinatorACT
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- CCIT End to End UX Designer.VIC
- TPReports Developer SSRS / SSISVIC
- TPSenior Project Manager - Life InsuranceNSW
- FTPHP Full Stack DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Project Manager | DETQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- CCSecurity ConsultantVIC
- FTReporting DeveloperSA
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- FTHealthcare Application Integration Support - Brisbane BasedWA
- FTBusiness Process AnalystWA
- FTProgram L&D Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystACT
- CCIT Information Architect..VIC
- FTStorage Engineer l HDSNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Audio Visual/Video DomainVIC
- FTSales Lead - Healthcare systemsVIC
- TPProject Manager. Enterprise wide IT ProjectsNSW
- FTTester AnalystACT
- FTEngineer Control Systems SpecialistSA