Namco Bandai has set the A/NZ release of Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 for March 7.
With the original Crysis setting the benchmark for graphics and gameplay, and Crysis 2 marking the debut of the series on consoles, the stakes are high for next year’s release of Crysis 3.
When it comes to describing Fuse, Insomniac Games creative director, Brian Allgeier, says it contains the dry humor and teamwork of Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol and the alien weapons from District 9.
Medal of Honor: Warfighter does its best to stand out amongst the other key shooters in the market by featuring detailed graphics, attention to realism, and a gripping story.
F1 Race Stars came completely out of left field, with no previews, announcements or teasers.
2010’s Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing was a pleasant surprise, but then so has just about every game by developer Sumo Digital based on a Sega franchise.
The Gangnam Style phenomenon shows no sign of slowing down, with the tune by South Korean rapper, PSY, being featured in Dance Central 3 on the Xbox 360 as downloadable content (DLC).
Microsoft has announced that the Xbox Live Gold subscription service will be unlocked and open to all users in 15 selected countries.
Nintendo's latest device finally reaches Aussie shelves with several stores hosting midnight launches.
It has been a while since Agent 47 has graced the video game world with his presence.
Following its launch November 2006, the Sony’s PlayStation 3 has now sold 70 million units worldwide.
Halo 4 may have achieved the global milestone of generating US$220 million in 24 hours, but the game has also managed to set a pair of records in Australia.
The latest instalment of the Call of Duty franchise hit retailers overnight, with hundreds of customers lining up for the midnight launch across the country.
With the departure of original developer, Bungie, there has been a lot of expectation riding on Microsoft to keep existing fans happy while at the same time invigorating the decade old franchise.
It is a challenging task for a developer to release yearly updates to games, as there is usually not enough time to do a significant overhaul in graphics engines and gameplay.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Florida man sues Apple for $10 billion for 'stealing' his iPhone invention from 1992
- 5 hidden iOS 10 features that are instant game changers
- Review: Wireless charging and waterproof cases for iPhone plus Ollclip (Movie) Studio case
- Review: Incipio OtterBox and 3Sixt covers for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- All coverage from Computex 2016
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSystems AnalystVIC
- CCRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- FTSOE Engineer - End User ComputingQLD
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCIT Helpdesk Support- Remedy ticketing systemNSW
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCICT Engineer - SecurityQLD
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT