When it comes to describing Fuse, Insomniac Games creative director, Brian Allgeier, says it contains the dry humor and teamwork of Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol and the alien weapons from District 9.
Medal of Honor: Warfighter does its best to stand out amongst the other key shooters in the market by featuring detailed graphics, attention to realism, and a gripping story.
F1 Race Stars came completely out of left field, with no previews, announcements or teasers.
2010’s Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing was a pleasant surprise, but then so has just about every game by developer Sumo Digital based on a Sega franchise.
The Gangnam Style phenomenon shows no sign of slowing down, with the tune by South Korean rapper, PSY, being featured in Dance Central 3 on the Xbox 360 as downloadable content (DLC).
Microsoft has announced that the Xbox Live Gold subscription service will be unlocked and open to all users in 15 selected countries.
Nintendo's latest device finally reaches Aussie shelves with several stores hosting midnight launches.
It has been a while since Agent 47 has graced the video game world with his presence.
Following its launch November 2006, the Sony’s PlayStation 3 has now sold 70 million units worldwide.
Halo 4 may have achieved the global milestone of generating US$220 million in 24 hours, but the game has also managed to set a pair of records in Australia.
The latest instalment of the Call of Duty franchise hit retailers overnight, with hundreds of customers lining up for the midnight launch across the country.
With the departure of original developer, Bungie, there has been a lot of expectation riding on Microsoft to keep existing fans happy while at the same time invigorating the decade old franchise.
It is a challenging task for a developer to release yearly updates to games, as there is usually not enough time to do a significant overhaul in graphics engines and gameplay.
When the original Tekken Tag Tournament was released, it was a launch title for the PlayStation 2
The original Darksiders literally came out nowhere in 2010.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Sony looking for ways to distribute 'The Interview' online
- Sony hack was 'cyber vandalism,' not act of war, says Obama
- US rejects North Korea offer to investigate Sony hack, reaches out to China
- North Korea wants joint probe into Sony hack, warns of consequences if not
- Staples says hack may have compromised 1 million-plus payment cards
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.