Developers of the popular WordPress blogging platform have released a critical security update to fix a vulnerability that can be exploited to take over websites.
A new WordPress version released Thursday fixes two critical cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities that could allow attackers to compromise websites.
A vulnerability within two widely used WordPress plugins is already being exploited by hackers, putting millions of WordPress sites at risk, according to a computer security firm.
WordPress patched a second critical vulnerability in its Web publishing platform on Monday, less than a week after fixing a similar problem.
The Federal Bureau of Investigation warned on Tuesday that attackers claiming to be sympathetic to the extremist group ISIS are targeting websites that have vulnerable WordPress plugins.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- FTIT Support Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW