India's auction of 3G spectrum and licenses to the private sector is unlikely to go ahead as originally scheduled on Jan. 14, according to sources close to the situation.
The auction of 3G spectrum and operating licenses in India will be held as planned on Jan. 14, the country's Minister of Communications and IT, A. Raja told reporters in Delhi on Monday, according to media reports.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has asked for delays in a court case against its wireless "white spaces" decision until after it has reviewed petitions that were filed to the agency itself.
Latest News Articles
- LG G3 review
- Sale of Mt. Gox-related Bitcoins.com halted after court order
- Qualcomm faces hurdles collecting royalties from China
- Twitter employees mainly male and white, says it has 'lot of work to do'
- Facebook isn't giving up on search
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What does an NBN connection look like in a new home?
- 2 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 5 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »