India's auction of 3G spectrum and licenses to the private sector is unlikely to go ahead as originally scheduled on Jan. 14, according to sources close to the situation.
The auction of 3G spectrum and operating licenses in India will be held as planned on Jan. 14, the country's Minister of Communications and IT, A. Raja told reporters in Delhi on Monday, according to media reports.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has asked for delays in a court case against its wireless "white spaces" decision until after it has reviewed petitions that were filed to the agency itself.
Latest News Articles
- Lithium-metal battery could boost gadget power
- Testbed will help clouds and networks shake hands
- Facebook to require Messenger app for mobile chat
- Leica T camera
- Qualcomm planting seeds for 4K video, silicon brains in mobile devices
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 5 How to pick the right size TV for your living room
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 44% off $990
- 60% off $11.99
- 16% off $919.95
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »