Even though Verizon Wireless claims its fast LTE network is "up and running" following an April 26 outage, it's still not working for some customers, including 50 Chicago-based users of laptops with LTE modems.
Verizon Wireless said its 4G LTE network was "up and running" at 11 a.m. Eastern time on Thursday, following a nationwide outage that began late Tuesday.
Apple on Thursday called independent tests by Blaze Software that showed the Android-based Nexus S smartphone browsed the Web 52% faster than the iPhone 4 to be "flawed."
Apple CEO Steve Jobs today took a San Francisco stage to introduce his company's newest iPad.
Verizon Wireless said today that it will use Tektronix Communications' Iris software to support network monitoring of the Verizon LTE network, which is now in the early stages of being rolled out.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (NON-IT)WA
- CCPeoplsoft Technical SupportACT
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- CCProject Manager- transformation from SAP Oracle to SAP HANANSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/SQL Server) 160812/AP/553Asia
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork Architect - Cisco, Aruba and SecurityNSW