Telstra has announced the launch of a new mobile Wi-Fi modem that is capable of theoretical maximum download speeds of 21 Megabits per second (Mbps).
India's auction of spectrum for wireless broadband starts Monday, with 11 bidders in the contest, the country's Department of Telecommunications (DoT) said on Friday.
Australian ISP Internode has launched a battery-operated, portable 3G Wi-Fi modem called MiFi.
Telstra has announced new wireless broadband plans with higher data allowances and the end of excess usage charges. The new BigPond plans will be available from 18 January.
Telstra yesterday launched the BigPond Elite Network Gateway, which is claimed to be the fastest device of its type in Australia.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Asus unveils Zenbo, a cute robot for the home priced at $599
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 review: The new people's champion topples Titans
- Powerful gaming PC backpacks are becoming a thing as VR craze swells
- Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 launches with limited stock, no custom-cooled variants
- Review: DJI’s Phantom 4 drone makes high-flying tech easier (video)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160523/AP/568Asia
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Enterprise Java Beans/J2EE) 160601/AP/982Asia
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, AdviceNSW
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS SQL Server/C#.NET)160520/AP/vmtAsia
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCMS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- CCSystem Engineer - Server Migration experienceNSW
- FTTester/Business AnalystWA
- FTSenior Technical Lead - Java and .NetNSW
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Business Analysts - Payments or Disaster RecoveryVIC