A new variant of the Koobface worm that targets Mac OS X and Linux as well as Windows is spreading through Facebook, MySpace and Twitter, security researchers warned today.
A new Firefox vulnerability reported on Tuesday affects primarily users of the browser on older versions of Windows, security firm Trend Micro has determined.
Microsoft is at work on its new operating system, Windows 8, which will reportedly be released in 2012. Leaks continue to focus on the project, including that it will be a 128-bit version of Windows with facial recognition software.
Enterprises now in the midst of migrating to Windows 7 are unlikely to repeat that same work in just two years with Windows 8, an analyst said today.
With an ever-growing number of distractions that are fighting for your attention throughout the day, it’s more important than ever to be as productive as possible when you’re actually on the job. With that in mind, we’ve dug up the best Windows tric...
Microsoft is updating the server version of its Windows operating system to give the OS more virtualisation capabilities.
It's hard to believe, but Windows 7 is just turning one year old. And what an impressive first year the operating system enjoyed, receiving almost universal praise from critics and users alike. Of course, even the most nimble, secure, and versatile O...
Just as you were getting comfortable with Windows 7, it looks like Windows 8 is coming in the next two years. In a post celebrating the one-year anniversary of Windows 7 -- the fastest selling OS in history -- Microsoft's Dutch Web site briefly menti...
If you use Linux on your company's desktop or server computers, you're already familiar with many of the security advantages the open source operating system offers over its Windows and Mac rivals. What many people don't realize, however, is that Lin...
When Windows 7 launched, Microsoft was almost apprehensive about trumpeting it too much. Following the Windows Vista debacle, Microsoft was understandably gun-shy about overt bragging that might come back to haunt them in some clever Apple marketing ...
Light up the candles. Windows 7 turns 1 today. Happy birthday to an OS that debuted in the worst of a recession and went on to exceed expectations, racking up approximately 240 million licenses to date.
Microsoft Thursday said more than 240 million Windows 7 licenses have been sold during the first year of the operating system's availability, a record the company says makes it the fastest selling OS in history.
On the eve of the first anniversary of Windows 7's launch, Microsoft today said the operating system has exceeded its expectations.
To compete with Apple's iPhone and the Android army, Microsoft needed to pull out all the stops to sell Windows Phone 7 to the masses. Windows Mobile has a miserable reputation as being not user-friendly and slow. Throw in the Microsoft Kin failure, ...
Oracle should piggyback on Microsoft's update service to boost users' chances of running a patched version of Java, a security expert said today.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCTechnology Specialist Networks & SecurityVIC
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC