With an ever-growing number of distractions that are fighting for your attention throughout the day, it’s more important than ever to be as productive as possible when you’re actually on the job. With that in mind, we’ve dug up the best Windows tric...
Microsoft is updating the server version of its Windows operating system to give the OS more virtualisation capabilities.
It's hard to believe, but Windows 7 is just turning one year old. And what an impressive first year the operating system enjoyed, receiving almost universal praise from critics and users alike. Of course, even the most nimble, secure, and versatile O...
Just as you were getting comfortable with Windows 7, it looks like Windows 8 is coming in the next two years. In a post celebrating the one-year anniversary of Windows 7 -- the fastest selling OS in history -- Microsoft's Dutch Web site briefly menti...
If you use Linux on your company's desktop or server computers, you're already familiar with many of the security advantages the open source operating system offers over its Windows and Mac rivals. What many people don't realize, however, is that Lin...
When Windows 7 launched, Microsoft was almost apprehensive about trumpeting it too much. Following the Windows Vista debacle, Microsoft was understandably gun-shy about overt bragging that might come back to haunt them in some clever Apple marketing ...
Light up the candles. Windows 7 turns 1 today. Happy birthday to an OS that debuted in the worst of a recession and went on to exceed expectations, racking up approximately 240 million licenses to date.
Microsoft Thursday said more than 240 million Windows 7 licenses have been sold during the first year of the operating system's availability, a record the company says makes it the fastest selling OS in history.
On the eve of the first anniversary of Windows 7's launch, Microsoft today said the operating system has exceeded its expectations.
To compete with Apple's iPhone and the Android army, Microsoft needed to pull out all the stops to sell Windows Phone 7 to the masses. Windows Mobile has a miserable reputation as being not user-friendly and slow. Throw in the Microsoft Kin failure, ...
Oracle should piggyback on Microsoft's update service to boost users' chances of running a patched version of Java, a security expert said today.
Ericuse165 asked the Windows forum which is better: the 32- or 64-bit version of Windows 7.
One of the things I miss about Windows Vista -- okay, the only thing I miss about Vista -- is the Sidebar. Much as I applaud Microsoft's decision to liberate its desktop gadgets, to make it so you can position them anywhere you like, did it have to b...
Windows 7 has been a homerun for Microsoft -- becoming the fastest selling operating system of all time. But, there are still many organizations that can't seem to make the switch from Windows XP due to reliance on legacy applications that aren't com...
With the arrival of Ubuntu 10.10, the list of reasons to try Linux for your business just got a little longer. The free and open source operating system is now more user-friendly than it's ever been before while still offering the many security and o...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Steam updates user reviews to better reflect trends
- May the Fourth be with you: 4 Star Wars tech tributes you can actually use
- Opera pulls trigger on baked-in ad blocker
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- FTSystem testersACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - Workforce ManagementVIC
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT