A bigger screen, larger battery and higher resolution camera make the Lumia 640 a worthwhile upgrade
Has BlackBerry passed its 'use by' date?
Nokia is trying to claim its stake in the large-screen smartphone market with the price friendly Lumia 1320.
Nokia's Lumia 1520 combines a great screen with continually developing software, but there's plenty of room for improvement
The Lumia 1320 is a mid-range Windows Phone with slightly downgraded specifications from the Lumia 1520
The Lumia 1020 is best camera phone you'll ever use, full stop
The Nokia Lumia 925 is without a doubt the best Windows Phone yet
The Lumia 520 packs in a wealth of features for its low asking price
A perfect sized smartphone with an excellent design but a little too expensive
The Lumia 620's combination of price, features and performance make it a winner
The Windows Phone 8S has an average screen and lacks a front-facing camera but its design is appealing
Spotify for Windows Phone 8 is a simple, well designed app
The Huawei Ascend W1 is a mid-range Windows Phone targeted at price conscious buyers
Nokia's new Lumia 820 is a solid smartphone but the small gap in price between it and the flagship 920 makes it a tough sell
The HTC Windows Phone 8X is one of the most attractive phones we've come across, but is not without its faults
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's latest Windows 10 ad annoys Chrome users with taskbar pop-ups
- GeForce Now vs. GeForce Now: Nvidia's Shield and PC streaming services are wildly different
- Microsoft kills Cache, its note-taking experiment with Evernote-Google Keep aspirations
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15014 officially adds ebook support
- Data shows Tesla vehicle crashes dropped 40% with Autopilot
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCAccessability TesterACT
- FTSystems AnalystSA
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- CCVirtualization ArchitectACT
- FTSecurity System EngineerSA
- TPProgram ManagerNSW
- FTJnr Security SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- FTAutomation Test Analyst - APS 6 non-ongoingACT
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- CCReporting AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- FT.NET DEVELOPER | MID-SENIOR LEVEL | MEDIA INDUSTRYNSW
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTChange ManagerACT
- TPSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- FTSystems AdministratorVIC
- CCeLearning Support Officer - Moodle/Google appsACT
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCJava Developer/ Guidewire Developers - Brisbane basedVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerACT