A bigger screen, larger battery and higher resolution camera make the Lumia 640 a worthwhile upgrade
Has BlackBerry passed its 'use by' date?
Nokia is trying to claim its stake in the large-screen smartphone market with the price friendly Lumia 1320.
Nokia's Lumia 1520 combines a great screen with continually developing software, but there's plenty of room for improvement
The Lumia 1320 is a mid-range Windows Phone with slightly downgraded specifications from the Lumia 1520
The Lumia 1020 is best camera phone you'll ever use, full stop
The Nokia Lumia 925 is without a doubt the best Windows Phone yet
The Lumia 520 packs in a wealth of features for its low asking price
A perfect sized smartphone with an excellent design but a little too expensive
The Lumia 620's combination of price, features and performance make it a winner
The Windows Phone 8S has an average screen and lacks a front-facing camera but its design is appealing
Spotify for Windows Phone 8 is a simple, well designed app
The Huawei Ascend W1 is a mid-range Windows Phone targeted at price conscious buyers
Nokia's new Lumia 820 is a solid smartphone but the small gap in price between it and the flagship 920 makes it a tough sell
The HTC Windows Phone 8X is one of the most attractive phones we've come across, but is not without its faults
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- CCWAN Contract ManagerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160615/ITA/922Asia
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/Technical Support) 160616/ITA/991Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- CCImplementation ManagerNSW
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW