Windows Phone 7 users looks set to be able to enjoy Angry Birds on their handsets after the game's developer Rovio confirmed it was planning a version for Microsoft's mobile platform
Dell's roadmaps for tablets and smartphones have apparently been leaked, and the listings show devices running on yet-to-be-released Google Android and Microsoft software. Among these devices, a vertical QWERTY slider phone with the next-generation ...
Ouch! According to Jorma Ollila, chairman of Nokia's board, there will be no Windows 7 phones from the once-mighty phone maker until 2012. At least that's what Ollila told Finnish TV, which Reuters picked up.
Microsoft and RIM are making moves to assist application developers building for the vendors' respective handheld platforms, with Microsoft updating developer tools for Windows Phone and RIM upgrading a simulator for the upcoming RIM PlayBook tablet.
An analyst's open letter to Nokia's CEO, a former Microsoft executive, has triggered intense speculation that the Finnish phone maker will adopt Windows Phone 7 as the firmware for at least some of its struggling smartphone line.
Have you ever looked at a Windows Phone 7 device and thought that its UI offered a refreshing little change from the typical grid-based icon-and-folder view found in other mobile OS's?
The Android mobile operating system thoroughly dominates the U.S. consumer smartphone market, while Microsoft's new Windows Phone 7 OS is off to a slow start, according to a new survey by market researcher The NPD Group. And while Apple's share of th...
The first expected Windows Phone 7 firmware update is due to be released next Monday, if you believe some English language tech Web sites, which are reporting on rumors from French tech Web sites, which appear to be based on even earlier rumors from ...
A Microsoft executive said this week the company shipped more than 2 million copies of its revamped operating system, Windows< Phone 7, in the most recent quarter. The careful admission at once triggered another spasm of misconstrued, misinterpreted,...
Microsoft has reportedly traced the cause of random, high spikes in data usage by some Windows Phone 7 handsets to a widely accessed "third-party solution." Microsoft is working with that so-far unidentified vendor, according to SeattlePI.com.
Microsoft has announced that its manufacturing partners have sold more than 1.5 million Windows Phone 7 devices since the mobile platform's launch six weeks ago. Achim Berg, Microsoft's vice president of marketing and business for Windows Phones, mad...
Nokia and Microsoft are reportedly discussing an alliance that would lead to Nokia-branded smartphones running the Windows Phone 7 mobile operating system. The claim comes from respected Russian tech blogger Eldar Murtazin, the man behind many of the...
Google's lead Android developer Andy Rubin tweeted that the company is activating more than 300,000 Android phones each day. This equates to more than 9 million Android phones activated per month, despite reports that the platform's activation number...
We all knew Microsoft's Windows Phone 7 would have a hard time catching up with the leading contenders in the smartphone arena, and now there's yet another fresh batch of evidence suggesting that it can't.
I use an iPhone 4. I upgraded to the iPhone 4 from an iPhone 3GS. However, prior to making the switch to the iPhone I relied on Windows Mobile smartphones for years. With all of the excitement generated by Windows Phone 7, though, I felt it was worth...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- FTMicrosoft Enterprise Project Management - Technical ConsultantACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160822/AP/259Asia
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCLinux EngineerVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW