One of the most compelling aspects of Office 365 -- aside from its overall value -- is that you can access it from virtually anywhere. Because it is delivered from the cloud, the tools and services in Office 365 are not tied to a single PC or device,...
Research firm Gartner yesterday gave Microsoft a hard diss on the tablet front by not including Redmond in its recent tablet-OS four-year forecast.
Microsoft's Internet Explorer has created some ripples in the browser sector lately, which could have implications regardless of whether you are in the Microsoft Internet Explorer camp.
Microsoft has bragged about its growing app store for Windows Phone 7 devices, but the store's offerings are still puny compared to Apple's or Google's stores. The Windows Phone 7 app store has around 10 times less apps than the Android Market and ar...
Nokia Australia will provide a 24-month warranty on all mobile phones purchased on or after 31 March, the company announced today.
Telstra has announced the full pricing details for its Windows Phone 7-powered HTC HD7 smartphone, which goes on sale today.
St.George Bank has launched a new smartphone application for Windows Phone 7 smartphones.
Microsoft is finally pushing out a software update for Windows Phone 7 devices dubbed NoDo, which brings copy and paste functionality among other minor improvements. Microsoft's revamped mobile OS has been missing copy and paste capabilities since it...
Telstra will launch the Windows Phone 7-powered HTC HD7 smartphone in Australia on Tuesday 29 March.
Telstra is set to launch the Windows Phone 7-powered HTC HD7 smartphone in Australia next month.
Haunted by the specter of bricked smartphones, Microsoft has delayed the Windows Phone 7 update that adds copy-and-paste functionality.
Microsoft said a "technical issue" is to blame for the recent Windows Phone 7 software update problems that have bricked about 10 percent of devices trying to upgrade. The update snafu mostly appears to be affecting Samsung devices. Microsoft hasn't...
The software glitch afflicting some Samsung Windows Phone 7 users is being magnified by an apparent lack of coordination among the key players in Microsoft's mobile environment.
Microsoft has pulled a software update for Samsung phones running its Windows Phone 7 OS after it caused problems with those devices, according to the company.
The next Windows Phone 7 handset, and the first for CDMA networks, is widely expected to be available on Sprint's network on Thursday: the HTC 7 Pro, with a sliding horizontal keyboard and a tilting 3.6-inch touch screen.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Huawei female watch review: Bringing out your inner fashionista
- 4 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 5 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- FTEnvironment Management AnalystACT
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCEnterprise Data Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- CCSenior Project OfficerACT
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCProject Manager- transformation from SAP Oracle to SAP HANANSW
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC