The HTC HD Mini is a cut down version of the HTC HD2; it is sleeker and slimmer mobile phone device overall.
Windows Mobile 6.5
Acer recently entered the mobile phone market, and the Acer neoTouch is its top Windows Mobile smartphone.
Motorola on Thursday announced a smartphone for the enterprise market that combines aesthetics with business functionality.
HTC has launched its latest Windows Mobile smartphone in Australia, the HD2. Boasting one of the largest screens on a smartphone (4.3in), the HTC HD2 is the first Windows Mobile phone to feature a capacitive display and a 1GHz Snapdragon CPU.
Here's a roundup of a wild week in smartphone news. Apple, Nokia, Research in Motion, Verizon, AT&T and others all got in on the action.
In an updated forecast on how smartphone operating systems will fare in 2012, Gartner Inc. has moved the Apple iPhone OS to fourth place, slightly behind the BlackBerry OS.
Microsoft plans to replicate some processes from the PC industry to try to boost its performance in the mobile market and expects to see a growing number of applications in its new Marketplace, an executive said this week.
Buying a smartphone is daunting enough even before you consider what operating system it will run. From touch screens to QWERTY keyboards, candy-bars to sliders, e-mail to multimedia, choosing a smartphone has never been more confusing because of the...
The release of Windows Mobile 6.5 is not the complete overhaul that users have been demanding. For that the smartphone-using public will have to wait for Windows Mobile 7, scheduled to release in the last quarter of 2010.
You can stop holding your breath now: Windows Mobile 6.5 is here. Oh, come on -- I know you've been just dying to get your hands on Microsoft's new mobile OS, haven't you? Anyone? Hello?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Best Travel SIMs for Japan
- AMD drops Radeon RX 460, RX 470 prices ahead of Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1050 launch
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- iPads and Apple TV aimed at transforming patient care
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCContract Programmer (Internet/Intranet) 161019/P/615Asia
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- CCNetwork Capacity PlannerVIC
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork Designer/ConsultantVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 161031/AP/512Asia
- CCSAP Release & Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCL1 Desktop Support - 3 days a weekNSW
- CCICT Project ManagerNSW
- CCICT Project Reporting Planning CoordinatorNSW
- CCField EngineerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/Web) 161014/SA/922Asia
- FTOperational Integrity ManagerNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperAsia
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC
- FTSoftware Development ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Siebel Business AnalystACT
- CCSAP GRC consultant with ABAP experience . Canberra LocationNSW
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Java Developer-Java SE 8, HTTP APIs, Protocol BuffersNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTTest ManagerNSW