A pop quiz: iPhone is to iTunes as Android is to what? If you're coming up blank, there's good reason.
Windows media player
Microsoft today delivered nine security updates that patched 19 vulnerabilities in several crucial components of Windows, as well as in Windows Media Player, Outlook Express, IIS (Internet Information Server), Office and several other products.
Microsoft is denying that an alleged vulnerability affecting its Windows Media Player software, identified by a security researcher on Christmas Eve, is a security risk for PC users.
Microsoft today said it will ship four security updates next week, only a third as many as it did last month, to fix critical vulnerabilities in Windows, Office, Windows Media Player and other parts of its software portfolio.
Daniel Shaughnessy wants iTunes and Windows Media Player to see the music on his external USB hard drive.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSOE SpecialistACT
- FTImplementation / Deployment Specialist- Web Sphere, ESB, IIBNSW
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Specialist EmailACT
- CCInteractional Designer-Adobe Creative Cloud, SketchNSW
- CCNetwork Access Specialist - Telecommunications (Apply now)!!NSW
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCCCB & MDM ConsultantNSW
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- FTOPEN _ ASAP_Technical Specialist COEACT
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Service LeadNSW
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperSA
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CC12 months + 2x12 months | $80/hr | NV1 Project Manager | Large govt departmentACT
- CCProject Manager / Delivery Manager - TelcoNSW