Ubisoft’s Rayman Jungle Run can now be played on all platforms that support Windows 8 and Windows RT. The game is a port of Rayman Jungle Run that came out earlier on iOS and Android smartphone, and has racked up more than 1,500,000 downloads.
St.George Bank has launched a new smartphone application for Windows Phone 7 smartphones.
Microsoft is preparing for the launch of its new Windows Phone 7 mobile operating system and Marketplace app store by releasing the final version of the Windows Phone Developer Tools on 17 September.
HTC has launched its latest Windows Mobile smartphone in Australia, the HD2. Boasting one of the largest screens on a smartphone (4.3in), the HTC HD2 is the first Windows Mobile phone to feature a capacitive display and a 1GHz Snapdragon CPU.
Microsoft planned to announce on Tuesday that it will start accepting applications for its Windows Marketplace for Mobile on July 27 and confirmed that not all existing applications will be available at the store.
Contrary to an earlier report, Microsoft Corp. said that purchasers of applications from its upcoming Windows Marketplace for Mobile e-store won't be allowed to share their wares with friends and family.
In a potentially market-changing move, Microsoft Corp. plans to let customers of its upcoming Windows Marketplace for Mobile run purchased apps on as many as five Windows Mobile phones at the same time.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Forget Trump and Clinton: IBM's Watson is running for president
- 5G might be your next home broadband service
- Cybercriminals adopt spies' techniques to pull off online bank heists
- Watch hundreds of robots and drones in an amazing choreographed dance
- Java installer flaw shows why you should clear your Downloads folder
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCProject Manager & Coordination OfficerACT
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Visual VB.net) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCOperations AnalystNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCContracts ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCSharePoint AdministratorACT
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Oracle ProcurementSA
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia