A perfect sized smartphone with an excellent design but a little too expensive
Ubisoft’s Rayman Jungle Run can now be played on all platforms that support Windows 8 and Windows RT. The game is a port of Rayman Jungle Run that came out earlier on iOS and Android smartphone, and has racked up more than 1,500,000 downloads.
St.George Bank has launched a new smartphone application for Windows Phone 7 smartphones.
Microsoft is preparing for the launch of its new Windows Phone 7 mobile operating system and Marketplace app store by releasing the final version of the Windows Phone Developer Tools on 17 September.
HTC has launched its latest Windows Mobile smartphone in Australia, the HD2. Boasting one of the largest screens on a smartphone (4.3in), the HTC HD2 is the first Windows Mobile phone to feature a capacitive display and a 1GHz Snapdragon CPU.
Microsoft planned to announce on Tuesday that it will start accepting applications for its Windows Marketplace for Mobile on July 27 and confirmed that not all existing applications will be available at the store.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBPM ConsultantVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- CCSales Development Executive - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW