Ata Amiri asked if using two separate backup program will interfere with incremental backups.
It's hard to believe, but Windows 7 is just turning one year old. And what an impressive first year the operating system enjoyed, receiving almost universal praise from critics and users alike. Of course, even the most nimble, secure, and versatile O...
Reformatting and restoring a PC is not fun--in the way spending 2 hours in the dentist's chair is not fun. You have to back up all your data (and pray that you haven't forgotten anything), reformat the hard drive, install Windows, track down missing ...
I enjoy being the tech hero. Relatives and friends come to me with their computer problems, and more often than not, I help them. Their problem gets solved, and my ego goes up a notch. (I can vouch for that last one. --Ed.)
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness Systems Architect - Technical LeadershipWA
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- CCSenior Automation & Performance EngineerVIC
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- CCSr Service ManagementACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Integration Solution ManagementVIC
- CCDeployment Engineer / IT AuditorQLD
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- CCOperations Systems Support ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- FTTechnical Specialist EmailACT
- FTNetwork SpecialistVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst, SuperannuationNSW
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCProject Manager / Delivery Manager - TelcoNSW
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- CCCCB & MDM ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT