First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
HP’s 13-inch laptop/tablet hybrid is a strong concept, but the execution could be better.
This highly accurate stylus is ideal for sketching and painting on capacitive touchscreens.
Samsung’s ‘Lite’weight laptop has portability down, but proves disappointingly gutless.
A thin and light tablet that runs Windows 8 Pro, but it's designed for basic tasks only
Acer's Aspire V7 is a fourth-generation Intel Core-based notebook that's large, but thin
A good all-round, home entertainment based notebook, but it does have a few issues
This tough Ultrabook has hinges that allow its screen to flip all the way over so that it can be used as a tablet
Acer's Aspire R7 is interesting, but it will turn your world upside down
LG's Tab-Book is an innovative hybrid device, but it's much better suited as a tablet than a notebook
Sony's VAIO Pro 13 has a touchscreen, but it's still one of the lightest Ultrabooks on the Aussie market today
ASUS has created a desktop PC that incorporates an Android tablet
A big laptop that's perfect for anyone who wants a basic desktop replacement computer
This is a Windows 8 tablet for business users that's thin and light, and designed to be flexible via optional dongles and Jackets
A well-built 10in tablet for users who need long battery life and built-in features
Add a touchscreen to your Windows 8 PC or notebook with this 23in monitor from Acer
Latest News Articles
- Thousands of sites compromised through WordPress plug-in vulnerability
- EU hears Google, Microsoft, Yahoo on 'right to be forgotten'
- Europeans call for a single EU copyright to get more access to online services
- Hackers steal user data from the European Central Bank website, ask for money
- Lenovo shows smart glasses prototype as it seeks hardware partners
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What does an NBN connection look like in a new home?
- 2 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 5 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 44% off $550 free shipping
- 34% off $847 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »