If you're trying to sneak in under the gun and upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 before the free upgrade offer expires, we can walk you through the process.
If you’re going for an immediate upgrade to Windows 10 from your Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 computer, this guide will get you up to speed as quickly as possible.
The handwriting experience on Lenovo’s Windows-based tablets has gotten a boost for the better, with the company releasing an application called WRITEit, which can allow a user to perform handwriting input in almost any scenario.
Microsoft has kicked off the Windows 10 public testing period, but the company wants the fearless enthusiasts willing to participate in the Insider Program to be aware of a number of things before they jump in.
Humbled by businesses' dislike for Windows 8, Microsoft has issued a mea culpa, offered the world a first peek at Windows 10 and pledged that the new OS will delight IT executives. But the true test of whether Microsoft can move past its Windows 8 mi...
Aware that the "if you build it, they will come" principle doesn't always apply to newly deployed IT systems, Microsoft has developed a website to help companies promote Office 365 usage among employees.
After spending the past two years in damage control mode over Windows 8, Microsoft will officially begin a new era for its OS on Tuesday, when it's expected to unveil a preview of Windows' next major version during an event focused on enterprise cust...
Alienware is moving into the living room with the announcement of its compact Alpha PC.
Reports about the next major Windows release keep getting better and better. It looks like Microsoft has finally come to its senses and will dump the Charms bar in Windows 9 (also known as Threshold) slated for release next spring. Even better, Micro...
These features are too good to leave in Windows 8 or Windows Phone 8 alone. Mr. Nadella, tear down this wall!
Walk around the halls of Computex, the massive regional trade show taking place in Taipei this week, and you'll quickly realize that Microsoft's business is under attack like never before. In portable and mobile electronics, companies are increasingl...
The first smartphone carrying Windows Phone 8.1 starts shipping this week in Asia, even as Microsoft continues tweaking that latest version of its mobile OS.
Microsoft is struggling to explain its requirement for Windows 8.1 customers to update to the latest version of the OS in order to receive bug and security patches.
Microsoft is giving Windows 8.1 consumer users another 30 days to adopt the latest version of the OS before it cuts them off from receiving security updates.
Microsoft is due to deliver the much-awaited update to Windows 8.1, and with it comes a packed goody bag of treats for laptop and PC users.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Review: Asus ROG G752 OC Edition - Faster than many desktop gaming PCs
- Make a Wi-Fi gadget with a $9.99 Orange Pi development board
- Analysts laud and lance new Microsoft browser armor
- Should I drill a hole into my iPhone 7 to give it a headphone jack?
- Mediatek's developer board features a 10-core chip and Android 6.0
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW