Those wanting to try out Microsoft's next OS before its official release need to act fast: The download period for the Windows 7 Release Candidate ends Thursday.
A second post-beta build of Windows 7 has leaked to file-sharing sites on the Web, according to searches at BitTorrent trackers.
Microsoft has shut off the Windows 7 beta spigot, but will allow users who have started the download process to wrap it up by Thursday.
Microsoft has extended the general availability of the Windows 7 beta until Feb. 10 due to the software's popularity, the company said.
Microsoft Thursday extended the deadline for downloading the public beta of Windows 7 by more than two weeks, citing continued interest in the preview.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) review: Raising the bar
- 2 Xiaomi Mi4 review: Xiaomi's best yet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note Edge review: Lightly flawed, Undeniably special
- 4 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 5 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- OneDrive adds 'Albums,' will soon add automatic photo import from PC
- Silk Road paid thousands in shake-downs from malicious hackers
- Watch the snow pile up in Boston in this awesome 2 minute video
- Amazon said to launch enterprise email service
- EU air passenger database about to take flight, but critics want it grounded
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.