PayPal has lifted a temporary restriction placed on the account of Courage to Resist, a group raising funds to support the legal defense of U.S. Army Pfc. Bradley Manning, who was arrested for allegedly downloading classified information and providin...
A British judge Thursday approved Sweden's request to extradite Julian Assange, although the embattled WikiLeaks founder is expected to appeal.
Attorneys for WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange put forth their final arguments before a British judge on Friday, seeking to block an extradition request from Sweden to question him on sexual assault allegations.
An ABC Four Corners episode on Monday, February 14, will explore the role of US Army Private Bradley Manning in Wikileaks' publishing of classified US government documents and videos.
Text messages sent by the two women who accuse WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange of rape and assault mention "revenge" and "economic gain," according to testimony during the second day of his extradition hearing.
Wikileaks defenders Anonymous are firing both barrels at a security researcher who promised to name people in the group. Aaron Barr vowed he’d expose organizers of the online activist group Anonymous next week, but in response Anonymous hacked his Tw...
Embattled WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange appeared in a British court on Monday, where his attorney laid out a series of arguments why he should not be extradited to Sweden to face questions over sexual assault allegations.
The extradition hearing for WikiLeak's founder Julian Assange is set to begin Monday in London, with his lawyers prepared to make arguments he could eventually end up in Guantanamo Bay if first extradited to Sweden.
The Silicon Valley companies that store our personal data have a growing responsibility to protect it from government snooping, according to Daniel Ellsberg, the man who leaked the Pentagon Papers.
The recent military and U.S. State Department Wikileaks fiasco epitomizes a key challenge to data security and privacy today: the authorized insider threat.
Bank of America has assembled a 15- to 20-person team to come up with a damage control plan in the event Wikileaks follows through on its promise to release thousands of insider documents leaked to it, according to reports.
Bank of America has joined the growing list of financial and technology companies that have cut off services to WikiLeaks, a move that comes amid speculation that the whistleblower site is preparing to release information about the bank.
London's High Court ruled Thursday that WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange can be freed if he posts £240,000 (US$384,000) in bail, rejecting prosecutors' appeal that he be imprisoned pending a January extradition hearing, according to the BBC.
Wikileaks.org, the whistleblower organization's main Web site, is back up in the U.S. less than 10 days after domain name service provider EveryDNS terminated the domain name, citing stability concerns.
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange was granted bail on Tuesday in a London court, but the police will keep his passport and he'll have to wear an electronic tag, according to the BBC.
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Facebook starts warning U.S. users when they're sharing fake news
- Why I'm addicted to Mass Effect: Andromeda's gorgeous, secret Nvidia super-screenshots
- Corsair One review: Small, fast, and surprisingly quiet
- Rock Band VR review: Rock Band's roaring PC debut showcases Oculus Touch's potential
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSenior Applications Support AnalystSA
- CCBusiness Implementation Manager - Change - Financial ServicesNSW
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- TPAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- TPIT Project ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst/Project MangerVIC
- TPProject SchedulerVIC
- FTTeam and Project AdministratorQLD
- FTProject Manager - Finance BackgroundQLD
- CCSenior Test Analyst-InfrastructureNSW
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- CCSenior ABAP DeveloperQLD
- CCDeployment GraduatesSA
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- FTFinancials ConsultantQLD
- TPGIS Resource Data & TestingQLD
- FTEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- CCTSM SpecialistNSW
- CCOracle WebLogic AdministratorNSW
- TPSenior Communications EngineerWA
- TPAutomation Test AnalystsQLD
- FTNetwork Security AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD