Extend your network with the AV2000 2-port Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Starter Kit
The Best all-round MU-MIMO router of the moment
Can you boost WiFi speed with the Linksys Max-Stream AC600 Wi-Fi Micro USB Adapter?
The WiFi extender we’ve all been looking for. Almost.
Much cheaper than most roaming charges, but can't beat having a local SIM for value.
An Israeli hacker found a vulnerability in routers that could have allowed him to take over the public Wi-Fi network of an entire city.
The new router sports 802.11ac and 802.11ad, a built-in Plex server, 10Gbps networking, and bonded gigabit Ethernet.
On Wednesday, the Wi-Fi Alliance released a test plan for LTE-Unlicensed products, which would bring 4G cellular to unlicensed spectrum bands that Wi-Fi users depend on.
New home Wi-Fi routers have some impressive advanced features to help boost speed, range and capacity. Network World Lab Alliance member David Newman explains how beamforming and MU-MIMO technologies work in the latest Wi-Fi routers.
After more than a year of rancor over whether it would hurt Wi-Fi, a technology that lets LTE networks use unlicensed spectrum may have already missed its window of opportunity.
Here are the broad strokes about 802.11ad, the wireless technology that’s just starting to hit the market.
Videos about WiFi
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCWeb Services Tester- Test AnalystNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerQLD
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Performance AnalystACT
- CCTraining Manager - SAP HR/ PayrollNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- TPSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCSenior Organisational Change ManagerNSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork Support EngineerNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCExchange EngineerNSW
- FTLead Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Agile DigitalVIC
- FTSecurity ConsultantQLD
- FTPractice AdvisorVIC
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- CCAPI DeveloperVIC
- CCIngres DeveloperVIC
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCChange or Project Manager- Electrical Network EngineeringNSW
- TPSharePoint Designer / DeveloperQLD
- FTUX Design LeadNSW