In the end, this premium Wi-Fi router performed well, but it took a while to get to that point
Stream your content to multiple smartphones and tablets free from restrictive wires
Samsung has unveiled its new NX30 interchangeable lens camera at the Samsung Forum 2014 in Bali.
SanDisk's Connect Wireless Media Drive can be used to wirelessly stream and transfer content to and from Android and iOS devices
TP-Link's sub-$100 wireless router has a good range of features and proved to be quick and reliable during our test period
Billion's all-in-one modem-router serves stacks of functions, including VoIP
This small and relatively innocent-looking Netcomm router offers a good array of features and impressive Wi-Fi speeds
Telstra Elite Mobile Wi-Fi review: A battery operated Wi-Fi modem that features a handy OLED display and 21Mbps download speeds
Optus Mini WiFi modem review: The pocket-sized Optus Mini WiFi modem allows up to five devices to connect to it
Telstra Pre-Paid Mobile Wi-Fi review: This mobile broadband modem offers superior speeds and coverage
Linksys E2000 review: an inexpensive dual-band wireless router with Gigabit Ethernet
An all-in-one ADSL2+ modem and wireless router that represents great value for money
This Belkin wireless ADSL2+ modem-router would be absolutely awesome -- except it's very unreliable
A neat looking Buffalo ADSL2+ modem and wireless router
A small and surprisingly quick D-Link wireless router
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 3 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 4 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
- 5 Bowers & Wilkins P5 (Series 2) review: For elegant sound
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- My gripe with Apple’s iPhones
- Weather.com fixes web application vulnerabilities
- Early version of new POS malware family spotted
- Syrian Electronic Army posts hacking message on several news sites
- Fastest LTE speed will be out of reach for most users
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC