Can you boost WiFi speed with the Linksys Max-Stream AC600 Wi-Fi Micro USB Adapter?
Share a mobile Internet connection between a multitude of devices with Telstra’s wireless modem.
Big and clear sound from a small speaker that can work in a multi-room ecosystem
In the end, this premium Wi-Fi router performed well, but it took a while to get to that point
Stream your content to multiple smartphones and tablets free from restrictive wires
Samsung has unveiled its new NX30 interchangeable lens camera at the Samsung Forum 2014 in Bali.
SanDisk's Connect Wireless Media Drive can be used to wirelessly stream and transfer content to and from Android and iOS devices
TP-Link's sub-$100 wireless router has a good range of features and proved to be quick and reliable during our test period
Billion's all-in-one modem-router serves stacks of functions, including VoIP
This small and relatively innocent-looking Netcomm router offers a good array of features and impressive Wi-Fi speeds
Telstra Elite Mobile Wi-Fi review: A battery operated Wi-Fi modem that features a handy OLED display and 21Mbps download speeds
Optus Mini WiFi modem review: The pocket-sized Optus Mini WiFi modem allows up to five devices to connect to it
Telstra Pre-Paid Mobile Wi-Fi review: This mobile broadband modem offers superior speeds and coverage
Linksys E2000 review: an inexpensive dual-band wireless router with Gigabit Ethernet
An all-in-one ADSL2+ modem and wireless router that represents great value for money
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Radeon RX 480 owners are transforming their graphics cards into the Radeon RX 580
- EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 review: A ferocious graphics card with a radical cooler
- Why getting the basics right in ITSM is the real advantage for businesses
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Project Manager - Digital / MediaNSW
- FTTest Automation Lead | 6mth ContractVIC
- FTProject Manager - Multiple rolesQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerACT
- FTSenior Systems Engineer x 2NSW
- FTDeveloper / Junior Solution DesignerQLD
- FTPHP Full Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Domain ArchitectVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer FIFO WeipaQLD
- CCEnd User Services ArchitectNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager Office 365 ImplementationVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst | DETQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTPMO LeadNSW
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTWindows Server Engineer MCSE, SCCM, SCOM, PowershellNSW
- FTContracts & Procurement Support OfficerACT
- FTTest AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Network Security EngineerACT
- FTSenior IOS DeveloperNSW