The cybercriminal gang behind the Kelihos botnet is tricking users into installing malware on their computers by appealing to pro-Russian sentiments stoked by recent international sanctions against the country.
AskMen.com, a popular website with millions of monthly visitors, was redirecting visitors to other domains that delivered the Caphaw malware, according to security vendor WebSense.
The number of attacks exploiting a yet-to-be-patched vulnerability in Internet Explorer has increased dramatically over the past few days, indicating the exploit is no longer used just in targeted attacks against particular groups of people.
A recently announced and yet-to-be-patched vulnerability that affects all versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) has been exploited in targeted attacks against organizations in Taiwan since the beginning of July, according to security researche...
Most browser installations use outdated versions of the Java plug-in that are vulnerable to at least one of several exploits currently used in popular Web attack toolkits, according to statistics published Monday by security vendor Websense.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCActive Directory Consultant/ArchitectWA
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- FTWeb Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA