The number of DDoS (distributed denial-of-service) attacks that target weak spots in Web applications in addition to network services has risen during the past year and attackers are using increasingly sophisticated methods to bypass defenses, accord...
Nginx is releasing a commercial edition of its namesake open source Web server software, called Nginx Plus, which it will market as a software alternative to application delivery controllers (ADCs).
Chinese hackers are using an automated tool to exploit known vulnerabilities in Apache Struts, in order to install backdoors on servers hosting applications developed with the framework.
The World Wide Web Consortium has rejected an attempt by the advertising industry to hijack a specification describing how websites should respond to "do not track" requests sent by Web browsers.
Hackers are actively exploiting a critical vulnerability in the Ruby on Rails Web application development framework in order to compromise Web servers and create a botnet.
Latest News Articles
- At CES, Sony will be all about 4K
- Apache frees Kafka messaging app from LinkedIn
- French government sub-CA issues unauthorized certificates for Google domains
- Dutch minister to question US Embassy about rooftop antennas
- Qualcomm releases Gimbal sensors for short-range tracking
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Google Edition
- 2 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 3 Aldi's new budget 8in Android tablet has 3G, makes phone calls
- 4 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
- 5 Samsung targets Galaxy of kids with latest tablet
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »