Hotmail accounts were recently targeted by an attacking against a zero-day vulnerability in the Microsoft Webmail system. The attack is more insidious than some because it executes without user intervention when a malicious email is opened.
Do use Gmail? If you do, chances are you're an urban-dwelling, world-traveling careerist with a hankering for potato chips, according to a recent survey by personalized Web recommendation engine Hunch. The service took a look at the personal tastes ...
After prompting by a group of privacy advocates, Google said Tuesday that it plans to test a more secure version of its Gmail service to see if it is viable.
A secure Web mail company that challenged hackers to break into the company's Web mail system is paying out a US$10,000 prize, just days after launching the contest.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTechnology Specialist Networks & SecurityVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCMS Access DeveloperNSW
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- FTMicrosoft Enterprise Project Management - Technical ConsultantACT
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT