Hotmail accounts were recently targeted by an attacking against a zero-day vulnerability in the Microsoft Webmail system. The attack is more insidious than some because it executes without user intervention when a malicious email is opened.
Do use Gmail? If you do, chances are you're an urban-dwelling, world-traveling careerist with a hankering for potato chips, according to a recent survey by personalized Web recommendation engine Hunch. The service took a look at the personal tastes ...
After prompting by a group of privacy advocates, Google said Tuesday that it plans to test a more secure version of its Gmail service to see if it is viable.
A secure Web mail company that challenged hackers to break into the company's Web mail system is paying out a US$10,000 prize, just days after launching the contest.
Have you checked your work e-mailtoday? If you're like most employees in the United States and United Kingdom, the answer is yes despite the fact that it is not only the weekend, but an extended holiday weekend for most workers in the US. A day off i...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCIT Desktop Support- Travelling in NSW requiredNSW
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCTechnical OfficerACT
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- CCJava DevelopersACT
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- FTAppian Developer/ArchitectVIC
- CCWeb/Mobile Developer (Android)WA
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- FTTechnical Support - ImplementationsVIC
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- FTDynamics AX Functional ArchitectNSW
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC