Remember that Hubspot statistic that revealed that almost 56 per cent of Twitter accounts are not following anyone? Or the one from Harvard Business Review which stated 10 per cent of active Twitter users are responsible for 90 per cent of all the tweets? If you have a Twitter account, the chances are good you've accumulated a sizeable number of deadbeat users.
web-based apps in pictures
Norwegian browser maker Opera has high hopes for the combination of mobile browsers and HTML 5, which will let web-based applications compete better with native applications, according to co-founder Jon von Tetzchner.
Remember that Hubspot statistic that revealed that almost 56 per cent of Twitter accounts are not following anyone? Or the one from Harvard Business Review which stated 10 per cent of active Twitter users are responsible for 90 per cent of all the tw...
Google has upgraded with a geolocation API its Gears browser plug-in, which is designed to let users work with Web-based applications when they aren't online.
Security researchers are warning that Web-based applications are increasing the risk of identity theft or losing personal data more than ever before.
Latest News Articles
- Google invites Glass wearers to brave LA's beaches
- Telerik frees HTML5 collection of components
- Space X rocket en route to ISS with space laser cargo
- AMD steers clear of low-cost tablet market
- Experts: Avoid big mistakes with Oracle's Exadata
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 LCD vs plasma vs LED TVs buying guide
- 5 Aldi's new budget Android smartphone isn't very good value
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- $2649 free shipping
- 6% off $749 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »