Remember that Hubspot statistic that revealed that almost 56 per cent of Twitter accounts are not following anyone? Or the one from Harvard Business Review which stated 10 per cent of active Twitter users are responsible for 90 per cent of all the tweets? If you have a Twitter account, the chances are good you've accumulated a sizeable number of deadbeat users.
web-based apps in pictures
Norwegian browser maker Opera has high hopes for the combination of mobile browsers and HTML 5, which will let web-based applications compete better with native applications, according to co-founder Jon von Tetzchner.
Remember that Hubspot statistic that revealed that almost 56 per cent of Twitter accounts are not following anyone? Or the one from Harvard Business Review which stated 10 per cent of active Twitter users are responsible for 90 per cent of all the tw...
Google has upgraded with a geolocation API its Gears browser plug-in, which is designed to let users work with Web-based applications when they aren't online.
Security researchers are warning that Web-based applications are increasing the risk of identity theft or losing personal data more than ever before.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSolution DesignerNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTAnalyst Programmer Investment BankingVIC
- CCNight Shift Service Desk AnalystSA
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- FTWinforms Developer - European Integration ProgramVIC
- CCSecurity Administrator - CheckpointVIC
- FTService Lifecycle Management Contract AdministratorVIC
- CCProject Manager X2VIC
- CCUI DeveloperACT
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerSA
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementWA
- TPApplications Project ManagerQLD
- FTAngular DeveloperSA
- FTSitecore .Net DeveloperVIC
- TPProject Coordinator - IT Projects - State GovernmentVIC
- CCJDE ERP Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Project EngineerNSW
- TPMicrosoft Dynamics CRM Developer/ AdministratorWA
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCProduct Designer - UIACT
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- CCJava Developer - Baseline Clearance requiredVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW