Local backups and remote file access made easy
Play media and stream content on the biggest screen in the house.
WD's wireless drive is worth the extra dollars
WD's My Book AV-TV is specifically designed to be used on smart TVs as a PVR
WD TV Live Hub review: A nifty little Western Digital network media streamer with a built-in 1TB hard drive
WD's My Passport Wireless Pro external drive is the first self-contained, fully portable Plex media server.
The iPad has always been a paradox. While it may have been built to fill the rather sizable gap between the iPhone and Mac, it never really embraced its own identity, playing second fiddle to each of the devices it was stuck between. Consequently, Ap...
Rumors of Apple launching an all-you-can-stream music service are nothing new. Ever since the company acquired Beats Music in May 2014, speculation has been rife that it could use some of the underlying technology for a new service under its own bran...
Western Digital’s My Passport Wireless is a Windows- and Mac-compatible, portable hard disk drive intended for the wireless offloading and consumption of data.
Apple CEO Tim Cook and one of his top lieutenants today outlined the next iterations of the company's critical iOS and the less-important OS X before enthusiastic developers.
Apple launched the third beta edition of its iOS 7 mobile operating system to app developers yesterday. iOS 7 beta 3 contains a number of fixes, tweaks and interesting new features. Here's the pick of the iOS 7 beta 3 features and updates.
Earlier this month, Apple unveiled iOS 7, the successor to the mobile OS that powers iPhones, iPads and iPod touch models. Not everyone is sold on the new look and feel, including columnist Alex Burinskiy.
Don't fall into the trap of thinking that iOS 7's changes are only skin (or screen) deep. Though the visual changes are dramatic, they may well rank, in practice, as the least exciting update to the operating system, once it ships later this year.
The new Mac Pro is a black cylinder dense with high technology, from powerful Intel workstation-grade processors to two shockingly fast graphics cards to an array of expansion ports. We got a brief chance to go hands-on.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
- By 2020, you'll say more to a machine than to your spouse
- Google Keep adds app shortcuts, pinned messages in update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- CCL1 Desktop Support - 3 days a weekNSW
- CCTest Lead with HP ALMACT
- CCResident Engineer - Nexus 2K, 5K, 7K & 9KNSW
- FTSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Full Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- CCMobile Developers (IOS and Android)QLD
- CCNetwork Designer/ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior .Net Software EngineerVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystVIC
- FTNetwork Support SpecialistACT
- CCWebpage Designer - Canberra RoleNSW
- FTSenior Consultant Commercial PricingVIC
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- CCServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Java Analyst Programmer - Front Office TradingNSW
- FTOperational Integrity ManagerNSW
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 161014/CO/vmtAsia
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantSA
- FTIntegration Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- CCPMO Program CoordinatorNSW