It's become common practice to use virtual private networks for extra privacy and security in this era of mass surveillance, but a study published this week suggests such networks may not be as safe as they're commonly made out to be.
China is clamping down on unrestricted access to the Internet by blocking services that allow users to get around government censorship.
Cisco Systems has released security patches for authentication bypass, command execution and denial-of-service vulnerabilities affecting products that use its Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) software, as well as the Cisco Catalyst 6500 series switc...
A jury in Texas found that Cisco Systems did not infringe four patents held by VirnetX Holding, according to court records.
If you're not sure about the purpose behind Daiyuu Nobori's online thesis project, perhaps the large picture of the collapse of the Berlin Wall will help.
As technology evolves, many of the barriers that have traditionally limited telecommuting continue to disappear.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- nbn on track to meet its financial year plan: Bill Morrow
- Roving Rachel's best crowd-funded travel products that are online right now
- Foxtel, Village and ISPs yet to agree on the cost of blocking pirate sites
- Why Microsoft won't extend the Windows 10 free upgrade offer
- Samsung's Raspberry Pi-like Artik 10 priced higher at $149.99
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware (.Net) DeveloperACT
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCAzure Consultant/EngineerQLD
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCAEM/CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.Net/Crystal Report) 160504/AP/vtdAsia
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- CCAssistant Project OfficerACT
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCAzure DeveloperNSW
- CCIBM Sterling Developer + IBM Sterling Team LeaderNSW
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- FTFunctional Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCIT Project CoordinatorNSW