Opera Software yesterday released a free VPN app for Apple's iOS.
It's become common practice to use virtual private networks for extra privacy and security in this era of mass surveillance, but a study published this week suggests such networks may not be as safe as they're commonly made out to be.
China is clamping down on unrestricted access to the Internet by blocking services that allow users to get around government censorship.
Cisco Systems has released security patches for authentication bypass, command execution and denial-of-service vulnerabilities affecting products that use its Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) software, as well as the Cisco Catalyst 6500 series switc...
A jury in Texas found that Cisco Systems did not infringe four patents held by VirnetX Holding, according to court records.
As technology evolves, many of the barriers that have traditionally limited telecommuting continue to disappear.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- FTHadoop Operation EngineerNSW
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW
- CCScrum MasterACT
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCOracle Applications Team LeadNSW
- CCApplication System EngineerACT
- CCTechnical Business Analyst, SuperannuationNSW
- CCiOS Developer x 2NSW
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- CCDelivery Manager - Integration SpaceVIC
- FTSenior Java Developer / Technical LeadACT
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsNSW
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- FTJunior Web Developer | CBD | Digital AgencyVIC
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperSA
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW