Vodafone will sponsor the upcoming Ashes Series, making the announcement on 2 June under a bevy of red at the Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG).
VHA (Vodafone Hutchison Australia) has finally announced its dedicated Apple iPad data pricing, just two days ahead of the iPad launch in Australia on Friday May 28.
<a href="http://redirectingat.com/?id=803X112721&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.vodafone.co.uk%2F&sref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pcadvisor.co.uk%2Fnews%2Findex.cfm%3Fnewsid%3D3221618">Vodafone</a> has made the <a href="http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/reviews/index.c...
Australia's three main telcos -- VHA, Telstra and Optus -- have all announced today that they are offering a series of mobile broadband plans for the upcoming Apple iPad.
Malware-tainted memory cards may have ended up on as many as 3,000 HTC Magic phones, a greater number than first suspected, Vodafone said Friday.
Traces of the now defunct Mariposa botnet has been found on another HTC Magic from Vodafone in Spain, security company Panda wrote in a blog post on Wednesday.
Vodafone is closing down Wayfinder Systems, a navigation company the British operator acquired in December 2008. The introduction of free turn-by-turn navigation services from Google and Nokia has completely turned the sector on its head, according t...
Vodafone is cutting 375 jobs, primarily in back office functions, starting this month. The news follows several days of speculative reports that layoffs were ahead.
RIM's second touch screen BlackBerry smartphone, the BlackBerry Storm2, will land down under this week on the Vodafone and 3 networks.
Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA) has announced today that its Vodafone and 3 Australian mobile networks will provide unlimited standard national voice calls network to network on the latest cap plans.
Vodafone reported Thursday that revenue from data services exceeded £1 billion (US$1.58 billion) for the first time during the last three months of 2010, but that only partially helped offset lower voice revenue.
Despite increased profit in the first half of its fiscal year, Vodafone has decided to double its planned cost reductions, the operator said on Tuesday.
UK iPhone carrier O2 is bracing itself for thousands of returns as recent customers send back their iPhones to wait for better deals from rivals Orange and Vodafone.
Vodafone Australia announced the expansion of its 3G network today, claiming it now covers 94 per cent of Australia's population.
Vodafone has upgraded its 3G network in the UK and claims mobile broadband users in some areas can now access the web at a theoretical maximum of 14.4Mbps.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 3 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 4 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
- 5 Bowers & Wilkins P5 (Series 2) review: For elegant sound
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Tablet craze calms down as iPad shipments decline
- DT and Informatica service links cloud, on-premises apps, data
- Twitter, in time for the holidays, puts digital coupons in your feed
- Bitdefender security appliance for home networks seeks to replace end-point antivirus
- Pew poll: Limited knowledge on privacy policies, more on net neutrality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC