Samsung officially launched the Galaxy S4 in Australia overnight and the good news is that all four major Australian telcos -- Telstra, Optus, Vodafone and Virgin Mobile -- have released their pricing details. We've got all the details for you in one...
Telecommunications provider, Vodafone, appears to be the latest to join the 4G/LTE party, announcing "the pending arrival” of its own 4G network across five capital cities.
HTC has today announced all major Australian telcos -- Telstra, Optus, Vodafone and Virgin Mobile -- will begin taking pre-orders for HTC's new One Android smartphone from tomorrow, with the device set to be available in stores from Tuesday 23 April.
Samsung's new Galaxy S4 Android smartphone will be sold through all major Australian carriers, it was confirmed today.
Sony has confirmed some more details surrounding pricing and availability of its new flagship Android phone, the Xperia Z.
Nokia said Tuesday it filed letters of objection in India to protest actions by the country's income tax authorities, including a raid on its factory, which it claimed ran counter to domestic laws and international standards.
Vodafone has cited "concern" from its pre-paid customers as a reason for abandoning plans to charge data in per megabyte (MB) blocks.
Vodafone has announced pricing details for two new Windows Phone 8 devices -- the HTC Windows Phone 8X and the Nokia Lumia 820 -- and will begin selling the new phones from today.
In the fast moving world of technology, there are perhaps few things that have proved as resistant to change as the simple SMS text message.
Vodafone has today announced pricing and release date details for the hotly anticipated Samsung Galaxy Note II, with the device set to officially go on sale through the carrier from Monday 5 December.
The auction of 2G spectrum in India that ended Wednesday will earn the government about one-quarter of what it had planned, reflecting industry concerns about the high cost of the spectrum and the saturation of the country's mobile market.
Vodafone has become the first Australian telco to announce pricing, plans and availability details for Samsung's hotly-anticipated Galaxy Nexus Android phone.
Vodafone has become the first Australian telco to announce availability of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Android tablet, with pre-orders for the device opening today at 4pm on both 12 and 24 month contract plans.
Energy drink company Red Bull has officially launched its own mobile virtual network operator (MVNO), Red Bull Mobile, powered by the Vodafone 3G network.
Microsoft announced this week that it has officially launched has the first major software update to its Windows Phone platform, formerly known as the codename "Mango" but now simply called Windows Phone 7.5. Although its officially been released, no...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- Battlefield 1 review: Familiar multiplayer wedded to a brilliant WWI campaign
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware Developers - .Net 4.6NSW
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- FT.Net CRM Dynamics Developer LeadVIC
- FTRelease CoordinatorACT
- FTBiomedical Project ManagerSA
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- CCBuild and Release ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Optimisation and Analytics SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - PIMAsia
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 161026/AP/632Asia
- FTSalesforce Subject Matter ExpertNSW
- CCOracle Functional Consultant | 6mth ContractVIC
- CCSAP FunctionalistACT
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCFront End Developer - Mid LevelNSW
- CCManager of Pricing and AnalyticsVIC
- FTDigital DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (Oracle/SSADM) 161027/SSA/634Asia
- CC.Net Sitecore DeveloperVIC
- CCSystem TestersQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCSAP GRC consultant with ABAP experience . Canberra LocationNSW