Vodafone has announced pricing plans and opened pre-orders for the HTC One Mini smartphone, and has also released of a new version of the Samsung Galaxy S4 with Cat 4 LTE.
Vodafone will bundle Samsung's Galaxy Note 3 smartphone with the Galaxy Gear smartwatch on a select range of plans, it has confirmed today.
Telstra and Vodafone have announced Australian pricing and plan details for Apple's new iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c smartphones, ahead of the official launch on Friday, 20 September.
Apple has announced Australian pricing and availability for its iPhone 5c and iPhone 5s smartphones, with the new models set to go on sale from Friday, September 20.
Verizon and Vodafone are close to a deal that will see the U.S.-based carrier buy out the U.K. company's stake in Verizon Wireless for US$130 billion, according to press reports.
HTC has announced the impending Australian launch of its One Mini smartphone, a smaller version of the company's flagship One handset.
Vodafone has announced three new mobile phone plans in Australia under the "Red" brand, boasting unlimited calls and text and guaranteeing Australian-based customer service.
Samsung has officially announced the release of the Galaxy S4 Active in Australia, a water and dust resistant Android smartphone.
Vodafone has confirmed it will exclusively sell a 32GB model of Nokia's new Lumia 925 smartphone in Australia for the next three months.
Vodafone has announced that it will sell the Huawei MediaPad 10 Link 4G Android tablet in Australia from August, claiming it will be the "fastest tablet in Australia".
India has decided to allow mobile services operations to be wholly owned by foreign investors, a move that is expected to lead multinationals to take full control of their Indian joint ventures by buying out local partners.
A project underway in Kenya is linking Bitcoin with M-Pesa, a popular mobile payments system, in an experiment designed to spur innovative payments in Africa.
Energy drink company Red Bull has officially pulled the plug on its Vodafone-powered mobile network in Australia, announcing that it will no longer accept new customers.
Telecommunications provider, Vodafone, has launched its own 4G network in Australia, claiming “demonstrated trial speeds” of up to 100Mbps.
Connected cars are becoming increasingly common around the world. In India, owners of Mahindra Reva's e2o electric car can now check their battery charge, control air-conditioning, lock or unlock doors and locate the nearest charging station from the...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
- AMD introduces a new Radeon Pro WX series to replace FirePro
- How to use Microsoft Edge, Windows 10's new browser
- Here are the key security features coming to Windows 10 next week
- Nvidia's latest Quadro GPU delivers a blistering 12 teraflops of performance
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- FTSenior Natural/ADABAS ProgrammerSA
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- FTSystem Integration EngineerACT
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- FTSoftware Tester | Innovation | Business FacingNSW
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Business Process AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCProject Coordinator/ Jr Business Analyst- Govt backgroundNSW
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC
- CCTest ManagerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC