Australia continues to lose ground in the global broadband connection speed race.
Vodafone has called for an increase to the funding being made available through the federal government’s mobile blackspot program.
Samsung’s Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge are arguably the most anticipated new smartphones this year, but who has the best deals for the new phones and which one should you pick?
Vodafone has made enhancements to its 4G network for areas of regional New South Wales and the ACT.
Vodafone and the Garvan Institute of Medical Research have partnered in an attempt boost cancer research using Australian smartphones while their users sleep.
Vodafone has cut the ribbon on its first business centre in New South Wales. The new store, in Parramatta, showcases the company’s business plans, mobile devices and machine-to-machine (M2M) solutions.
Kogan has invested the last two years into developing a partnership with Vodafone in an effort to resurrect its mobile business.
Owners of Samsung smartphones will be the first to reap the benefits of a Voice over LTE (VoLTE) network when Vodafone rolls it out in December.
An ambitious, billion dollar partnership is underway between TPG and Vodafone, where Vodafone’s network will migrate TPG’s subscriber base in exchange for optical fibre infrastructure to be serviced by TPG.
Vodafone is prepping its network for faster 5G Internet primed for virtual reality applications after striking a deal in excess of a billion dollars with TPG.
Vodafone is offering Samsung’s 2015 flagship tablet, the Galaxy Tab S2, on its 24 month wireless broadband plans.
Vodafone customers keen on a near-stock Android experience can buy Motorola’s flagship smartphones — on a contract — as of today, with pricing starting from a low $45 a month.
Try to order a 6s Plus in Rose pink from Optus and it’s sold out. Head over to Vodafone’s site and it’s the same story. The initial allocation for Rose Gold iPhones is exhausted for all capacities, whether it is 16GB, 64GB or 128GB.
The countdown to the release of Apple’s iPhone has begun as customers prep for an upgrade and carriers ready pricing.
Vodafone’s upcoming $130 Red plan will come with 15GB of data, but people who sign up before 3 November will have their allowance bumped to 20GB — that’s double the allowance of the company’s most generous plan to date.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- This week in games: Forza Horizon 3 gets Hot Wheels, Terry Crews gets a wild Old Spice PC
- Radeon owners rebel when AMD drivers stealth drop Quake Champions links on desktops
- Surface sales sag and Windows Phones fade, as Microsoft's hardware business takes a hit
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaACT
- TPBusiness Analyst (BI Focus)WA
- CCResource AnalystNSW
- FTPHP DeveloperNSW
- TPPMO LeadNSW
- CCSenior Domain ArchitectVIC
- TPLinux System AdministratorQLD
- CCTraining Lead - TelcoVIC
- CCPersonal AssistantNSW
- FTPMO Project Analytics and Tools ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCFull Stack Developers x4!QLD
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectQLD
- FTProject Manager (Cyber Security) - Permanent - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystACT
- FTUX DesignerNSW
- FTDesktop Support/ Field Services EngineerQLD
- CCDocument ControllerNSW
- FTOracle E-Business Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTIntegration DeveloperWA
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- FTFinance AnalystNSW