Vodafone Mega Modem review: Vodafone's latest mobile broadband USB stick provides access to the telco's new 850MHz network
Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA)
Vodafone's 'USB stick' mobile broadband modem is basic but cheap
Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA) in pictures
Apple's iPhone 4 arrived in style overnight, and VHA's Sydney customers were treated to a swanky party at The Ivy.
Besieged Vodafone will offer its customers free SMS messages for 12 hours on Sunday 1 May after a "technical fault" prevented users from sending and receiving text messages on Easter Sunday.
Vodafone has announced pricing for its latest Android smartphone, the HTC Desire Z.
Vodafone has announced that Google's Nexus S smartphone will be available today to existing customers, and will be free on a $79 cap plan.
Vodafone Australia today wrote to its customers to share plans about its network performance and improvements to customer service, in a bid to repair its image following a tumultuous few months.
Vodafone Hutchison Australia (ASX: VHA) has apologised to customers for recent problems with its 3G network upgrade.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 2 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 3 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
- 4 Apple Watch review: saving time
- 5 Samsung SUHD smart TV (JS9500) review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Uber throws in the towel in battle with French taxi drivers
- Android phone vendors should improve update policies, consumer organization says
- Five smartphones to look forward to
- Ad fraud Trojan updates Flash Player so that other malware can't get in
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, July 3
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.