Vodafone's subscribers will soon be able to roam using their smartphones and tablets via LTE networks in 18 countries, including the U.K., Germany and France.
MoneyGram and Vodafone have added a new way to remit money to mobile phone users in developing countries, linking the money-transfer service with the network operator's M-Pesa mobile wallet service. Other payment networks already offer similar servic...
Verizon Communications shareholders pushed forward the full buyout of Verizon Wireless on Tuesday, voting to approve the issuance of stock to Vodafone Group shareholders.
AT&T has said it doesn't intend to make an offer for Vodafone in the next six months, but that could change overnight if a competitor makes an offer.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has given its blessing to Verizon Communication's proposed US$130 billion purchase of the stake that Vodafone Group has in Verizon Wireless.
European operators Vodafone, Telefónica and EE have all started testing LTE-Advanced, and are aiming to offer speeds over 200Mbps. But a lack of devices means commercial services will have to wait.
Vodafone now plans to invest £7 billion (US$11.1 billion) in network and service improvements to turn around its sagging service revenue in Europe, the mobile operator said as it announced its results for six months to Sept. 30.
Vodafone is close to acquiring Kabel Deutschland, Germany's largest cable operator, for €7.7 billion (US$10 billion).
With the U.S. Labor Day holiday marking the unofficial end of summer on the markets, tech stocks got off to a fairly positive start in the new season as several major deals and the mobile phone market came under especially intense scrutiny.
Verizon Wireless has no plans to expand into the Canadian mobile market, the head of its parent company said on Tuesday in the wake of a deal to bring all of the wireless subsidiary under Verizon Communications.
Verizon Communications has reached an agreement to buy Vodafone Group's 45 per cent stake in its Verizon Wireless subsidiary for $US130 billion.
The price Verizon might pay to buy out its mobile subsidiary, reportedly US$100 billion or more, is the most important thing that mobile users need to know about the potential deal.
Vodafone Group is in talks to sell back its 45 percent stake in Verizon Wireless to its partner in that company, Verizon Communications.
Vodafone plans to acquire Germany's largest cable operator, Kabel Deutschland, for €7.7 billion (US$10.1 billion) as it looks to become more competitive by combining mobile, fixed broadband and TV subscriptions, it said Monday.
At least two U.S. mobile operators, T-Mobile US and Verizon Wireless, reportedly do not participate directly in the U.S. National Security Agency's call metadata collection program because of their partial ownership by foreign telecommunication compa...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Facebook faces restrictions in France on data transfer to US, tracking of users
- Flaws in Trane thermostats underscore IoT security risks, Cisco says
- Telstra restores mobile network after mass outage
- Microsoft's Azure Stack beta gets new services and DevOps tools
- Amaysim wins with lowest TIO complaints
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | Northern BeachesNSW
- CCProject Manager & Coordination OfficerACT
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCProgram Support ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- CCETL DeveloperNSW